What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin I - QLD 12-22 NSW @ MCG

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
well if your getting driven back every hit up you'll have zero post contact meters wont you?... Therefore most runs does not equal most post contact meters.. just how most runs doesn't equal most meters...i know you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed mate but that's just embarrassing... understand?
No one is driven back every singnle tackle, not even Cordner.

Also Cordner was shit, really need to get rid of this plodder. Just imagine how much more effective Latrell and Ado-Carr could be if the edge forward on the inside knew how to pass or actually make a break or just staying out of the way.

MilkShark

First Grade
like how I’d you have the most hit ups you’ll automatically have the most post contact meters... haha

Understand?
You’re brought the stat up to prove that he wasn’t get destroyed in his runs. But he had 21 runs, he averaged 2.5m post metres per run to get whatever he figure was that the nrl published.

Had he made half that amount of runs than the average post metres doubles, if that was the case I would say that he made a few good runs last night. But he didn’t, he had 21 runs to get that figure. 21!

Valheru

Coach
Also Cordner was shit, really need to get rid of this plodder. Just imagine how much more effective Latrell and Ado-Carr could be if the edge forward on the inside knew how to pass or actually make a break or just staying out of the way.

:joy::joy::joy:

23 tackle breaks by JAC/Latrell as opposed to 0 for turbo/roberts. Not to mention 3 tries on the left side of the ruck to 1 on the right side.

He was the best forward on the ground as his coach and the majority of commentators have recognised.

He will be the captain for years to come and your salt will be delicious.

Lebbo73

Bench
Congratulations to NSW, the better team won. Too many useless, ineffective forwards on the park for us and NSW exploited that in the second half especially. And Chambers - go EAD.
I’m prepared to give Chambers another chance though. When does he ever play this bad or even half as bad? Last night was out of character for him!

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
I
You’re brought the stat up to prove that he wasn’t get destroyed in his runs. But he had 21 runs, he averaged 2.5m post metres per run to get whatever he figure was that the nrl published.

Had he made half that amount of runs than the average post metres doubles, if that was the case I would say that he made a few good runs last night. But he didn’t, he had 21 runs to get that figure. 21!

I didn’t bring up the stat to prove anything. I posted it as an interesting stat that despite taking a lot of his hit ups out of our own end, usually one out against a compressed line he still had more post contact metres than any other forward on the field.

You MX and dogs and eels sitting around circle jerking each other about how bad he was is just laughable...

The saying “do not confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” seems applicable

:joy::joy::joy:

23 tackle breaks by JAC/Latrell as opposed to 0 for turbo/roberts. Not to mention 3 tries on the left side of the ruck to 1 on the right side.

He was the best forward on the ground as his coach and the majority of commentators have recognised.

He will be the captain for years to come and your salt will be delicious.
Lol and again I'm asking you, how many of those tackle breaks were his and how many tackle break assists did he get?

Boyd Cordner:

0 line breaks
0 line break assists
0 tackle breaks

You got to be a special kind of shit to pull something like that of especially since there was 23 tackle breaks from the guys outside him.