What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Friday 8th June v Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Couldn't agree more bro and I'd certainly be resting all four. As Origin always is, that game last night was so physical so the boys will be a bit battered. Let them rest up and re-charge properly for sure!! They all deserve it.

Also, I'm suprised no one has mentioned it but Sam will play his 150th match tomorrow!! What a night for him!
Hi Callmack
Just joined forum yesterday .....might as well start off by letting you and the forum boys know that Scott Sattler (on 2SM radio).said that his father John ("Satts") will be presenting Sam his jersey for his 150th against the Titans.

Travitoh

First Grade
If Souths are a contender in 2018 they don't fear this matchup, they look to put 40+ on the worst defence in the comp

ThingFish

Juniors
The Bears could could beat this lot. I’m for resting the SOO players, even if it means a loss. Fatigued players = injury prone players.

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbit Stew

Juniors
All four Origin players rested - good call, Seibs. Both Arrow and Wallace are playing for Titans but that's a reflection of how desperately the need a win.
I'm still tipping Souths comfortably - by 12 or more

ThingFish

Juniors
All four Origin players rested - good call, Seibs. Both Arrow and Wallace are playing for Titans but that's a reflection of how desperately the need a win.
I'm still tipping Souths comfortably - by 12 or more
Man I feel sorry for Parra next week:joy:.........no...not really

Pommy

Coach
Correct call not playing any of the origin players. Even if we lose I will still back the coach on that. The title isn’t won in June and we have to look to the bigger picture.

callmack1

Staff member
Good to see Cook and Crichton being rested too.

Let's go and get these Titans!!

Travitoh

First Grade
This is awful to watch.
If we could hold onto the footy we'd be 20 points clear. Gold Coast are dire but f**k me, Souths get 6 points clear and start playing for the highlight reel.
Hopefully they reset at half time and do the job in the second half but they've made it difficult for themselves.

Rabbit Stew

Juniors
Frustrating first half - could easily be up by 20 but poor handling and pushing the pass a few times have been costly. The danger is that the Titans are one of those sides that can drag good sides into a dogfight but Souths should still be good enough. Sam not having a happy game for his 150th - trying hard but handling has been terrible

bunny hopped

Juniors
That's harsh on Nicholls - Clark was out of the line tackling no-one and left him stranded, No-one is stopping Ryan James one-on-one that close to the line
I dont think so. They have used that play all night. Nichols with his size alone should have had him one on one coming from the bench