What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Eels v Cowboys - Live Game day thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Ok ... so heres the plan for the rest of the season ...

emjaycee catches a plane the day before the game and tells us all about it
You be in another country
Anyone got anything else? ... not that im supersticious or anything

Well, I was sitting on the couch at home eating pizza and drinking beer.

I'm happy to make this sacrifice every week if it means we get a win.

Kornstar

Coach
No active volcanos at the Nepean River.

Also shaved ice.

Plus I’ve never seen so many girls in bikinis before in my life and there are not many shy girls while they are in the binikis.

Holy f**k do they not give a shit where they bend over and what they’re showing.

Last night a girl was changing out of her bikini on the beach in front of me and no f**ks were given that i could see her take her top off and then bottoms.......

T.S Quint

Coach
Been to Maui 4 times, terrific resorts and the island is very scenic. However, its extremely quiet and the last time we were booked for 5 days on Maui, transferred back to Waikiki a day early to see some life and visit the shops.

Its all about hanging out at the pool. walking around the different resorts and a few shops, the drive to Hookipa is nice, but its a veg out place.

The Big Island is the same in a lot of parts. Very resort-oriented, but if you have a car and drive around you can get to some great places.
There's the volcano of course, but rainforests and beaches.
Kailua-Kona and Hilo are cool little towns to spend a day at as well.

Pugzley

1HVm.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Norman has actually been offering more than Moses this year. Here is the comparison. They have each played 13 games (including last night):

Moses
1 try
7 try assists
4 line breaks
6 line break assists
7 forced dropouts
194 tackles, 38 missed

Norman
2 tries
9 try assists
3 line breaks
8 line break assists
18 forced drop outs
185 tackles, 30 missed
Norman has also been getting a lot more ball than Moses (sometimes 50% more). The only time Moses got more touches than Norman this year were the games against the Bulldogs and the Broncos (when Norman played fullback).

Noise

Coach
Norman has also been getting a lot more ball than Moses (sometimes 50% more). The only time Moses got more touches than Norman this year were the games against the Bulldogs and the Broncos (when Norman played fullback).

In the Bulldogs game he had 0 tries, 0 try assists , 1 line break and 0 LBA
In the Broncos game he had 0 tries, 0 try assists, 0 line breaks and 0 LBA

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You brought them up. I brought up stats from the whole season.
And I showed how Norman has had more ball over the whole season. The results of the two isolated games where he had less don't mean much because the sample is small. The relevant stat is that Norman had more ball in ten out of twelve games, not how many LBAs they had in the other two.

Sphagnum

Coach
Neil Henry and ian Chappell should have a call off to see who the most boring merkin on earth is.

Would be quite the battle that nobody would tune into.

Latest posts