What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

jack059

Juniors
Lee in the centres? Faaaarrrrrk me stake you draw a long bow! He ain’t no centre

Lee cemented his spot in the centres for the Raiders under 20's in 2012, scoring 11 tries in their first 10 games. One of the form players to start the year, Lee was called up to represent Queensland in the inaugural Under 20's State of Origin. Lee scored 2 tries in the 18-14 loss to New South Wales at Penrith Stadium.

chewsta

First Grade
We get Barba back, i reckon me and Quigs could play in the centres next year and score a dozen tries a piece.

sandshark

Bench
Dugan and someone from within the club is my guess. Maybe a Gray or some untested youngster. Holmes to start another season at fullback if the Barba talk is just fluff.

We've been quite lucky with our centres since the pom has left, i'm sure we'll find another decent youngster to fill the role.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just watching the union test aus vs ire shocking game, but Folau is a standout, we should make a play for him a superstar, bring crowds in and sponsors galore

Card Shark

Immortal
Interesting that he had his young daughter at the game, he went & got her off someone in the crowd & she was excited to see him.

What is his relationship like with th girl’s mum, I figured they were split up?

SadShark

Bench
OK, so both centres from today, won’t be here next year.

So far, for 2019 we have a centre that is as resilient as a glass-blown baseball mitt & an unproven rookie.

Ccccccc Cool bbbbbbb beans.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lee cemented his spot in the centres for the Raiders under 20's in 2012, scoring 11 tries in their first 10 games. One of the form players to start the year, Lee was called up to represent Queensland in the inaugural Under 20's State of Origin. Lee scored 2 tries in the 18-14 loss to New South Wales at Penrith Stadium.

Yeah but he isnt signed yet.

Heres a list from 0tackle. Quite a few there that could do a job. Dont know why Beau Scott is in the list though LOL

Dane Aukafolau, Kirisome Auva'a, Javid Bowen, Braidon Burns, Masivesi Dakuwaqa, Cory Denniss, Blake Ferguson, Asipeli Fine, Tyrell Fuimaono, Anthony Gelling, Shaun Hudson, Hymel Hunt, Jamayne Isaako, George Jennings, Robert Jennings, Brian Kelly, Brenko Lee, Kane Linnett, Chanel Mata'utia, Pat Mata'utia, Sione Mata'utia, Ken Maumalo, Taane Milne, Josh Morris, Brent Naden, Justin O'Neill, Tom Opacic, Mosese Pangai, Junior Pauga, Beau Scott, Moses Suli, Jonathan Wright

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thats a pretty sad list. Xerri better be as good as people say he is.

There’s only really one you would chase. Sione Mata’utia.

The others would come for a bottle of Bluebow Lemonade and a packet of Smith’s Crisps