What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sat - Dragons 32-8 Sea Eagles @ WIN

Round 15: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 15
St George Illawarra Dragons v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
WIN Stadium, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Saturday 16 June 2018

Gates 3pm / Flegg 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Kurt Mann 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Jason Nightingale 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Jacob Host 18. Blake Lawrie 19. Patrick Herbert 20. Reece Robson 21. Hame Sele

TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Moses Suli 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Trent Hodkinson 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-blake 9. Manase Fainu 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Frank Winterstein 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Matthew Wright 15. Brad Parker 16. Shaun Lane 17. Taniela Paseka 18. Tom Wright 19. Lewis Brown 20. Toafofoa Sipley 21. Lloyd Perrett

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Jon Stone, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Adam Cassidy
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Ben Cummins

Feeder club matches
DRAGONS (NSWRL) and SEA EAGLES (NSWRL - BWSE)
SAT
Dragons v BWSE @ Leichhardt, ISP 1pm (CH 9 NSW)
Dragons v Manly @ WIN, Flegg 3:15pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Saints unless The Tampon picks Jackson Hastings, then game on imo
the dumb arseclown has already stated in the media Hasting wont play 1st grade again....what a stupid declaration from a hack of a coach....

Instead the tossa will pick over-rated penalty giving miss-tackling nuffty Lewis Brown at hooker...

DCE has no game plan or direction under this pathetic excuse for a coach..

another loss closer to the clubs first wooden spoon and hopefully the coaching death of Barrett aka " the arseclown"

TheFrog

Coach
Merge have Manly, Parra twice, Wests twice, Cowboys, Knights and Dogs again yet to play. 3 games out of 11 against top 8 sides. They'll have to choke horribly not to take out the Giltinan from here. Manly won't trouble them.

thommo4pm

Coach
Merge have Manly, Parra twice, Wests twice, Cowboys, Knights and Dogs again yet to play. 3 games out of 11 against top 8 sides. They'll have to choke horribly not to take out the Giltinan from here. Manly won't trouble them.
So kind of like your first half of the season.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I expect a tight one, until Mary brings on super sub Flo off the bench for the last 6.5 minutes to really put the foot on the throat. Or maybe we may see our third bench forward make a cameo...

Richard the III: 'Bench management! Bench management! My kingdom for a bench manager!'

eagles4eva

First Grade
Freak me Barrett didn't pick Lewis Brown, Its a miracle

Mind you he still picked Uate, merge just have to spread the ball wide, Uate cannot defend...

Life's Good

Coach
Turbo brothers to worry us but DCE, Brian Kelly & Uate will come to our rescue so us by a few but I don’t want to count my Eagles before they hatch.

Latest posts