What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-48 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 15
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Sunday 17 June 2018

Gates 11:30am / Flegg 11:45am / ISP 1:45pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-WST18.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 3. Esan Marsters 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Elijah Taylor 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Robert Rochow 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Matt McIlwrick 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Tim Grant 18. Michael Chee Kam 19. Tyson Gamble 20. Sauaso Sue 21. Chris McQueen

TL-CAN18.png

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Michael Oldfield 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Iosia Soliola 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Josh Papalii
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Luke Bateman 16. Dunamis Lui 17. Liam Knight 18. Emre Guler 19. Brad Abbey 20. Jack Murchie 21. Craig Garvey

REF-RED-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder club matches
WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies) & RAIDERS (NSWRL - Mounties)
SAT
Newtown (CRO) v Mounties @ Henson Park, ISP 1pm
Sharks v Mounties @ SC Group Stadium, Flegg 5:05pm
SUN
Wests Tigers / Magpies v Norths (SOU) @ Campbelltown, Flegg 11:45am / ISP 1:45pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
Wests are still a show of making the 8 but they just have to win this. It won't be easy. The Raiders can attack when they hold the ball, and they're big. The Raiders will think they still have a chance, but they don't. I'll tip the home side.

skeepe

Immortal
The Raiders have won the last 3 matches between these two sides by an average of 45 points. I can’t see that changing here.

GongPanther

Referee
Radiers desparately unluvky in not yo get the 2 comp points last week. But at home,I think the Tigers by 4.

Rabbits20

Immortal
A couple of big ins here for Canberra. I wouldn't be surprised if they got up.

I'll tip Canberra.

In saying that though Sunday Arvo at home surely the Tigers are up for this even though their coach keeps swapping and changing things every week!

super_coach

First Grade
All year both teams have been screwed by the refs, okay not saying either team have the ability to win the comp by a long shot, but they have had three times the howlers as most clubs.

Anyway the big call the refs are going to have to make is.... who do we screw today

Latest posts