What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Gareth67

First Grade
Yeah, and then barred him from thier leagues club for his hair, nice.

Cannot see anything wrong with that , nor did I at the time , in my opinion all man should have ' short back and sides ' with a dab of brycream to keep it in check . The bloke could quite easily had past as a young woman with his hair the length it was - bluudy disgusting ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

jak

Bench
Would not surprise me who they sign . I recall back in the early 70's when there was a fullback by the name of Russell Fairfax starting out on his career and the Dragons were to sign him .

The man's parents had arrived at the Taj Mahal and along with the officials were awaiting the arrival of Fairfax . Well he never arrived - the rorters caught him and signed him on the same night that he was meant to sign with the Dragons . The extremes that they will go to , but they are always under he cap . Fairfax was quite a decent player for those of you who are not familiar with the name .
yep I rember that,we did the very same thing to souths when we signed tony branson.

Gareth67

First Grade
yep I rember that,we did the very same thing to souths when we signed tony branson.

Shhhhhsh ! Go wash your mouth out with soap and water jak ! I could never imagine Frank Facer getting up to those shennigcans .

Reactions: jak

Frank Facer

First Grade
Traitor lol
Who do you cheer for should they meet in the gf
When I backed Easts to win the comp, I didn't hold much hope of us winning it. I will have to top up on us to win the comp, so that we are a better collect than Easts, but I am thinking of putting a double on of us to win the minor premiership and Easts to win the premiership. That could take Easts to a massive win for me and would make it a hard decision who to be backing if we both played in the Grand Final. It would certainly be a case of heart vs head. I can get $26 for the double right now.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
i think someone mentioned in this thread that Woods was seen at or near StGeorge League Club, Wood's trains at Hardcore Gym Carlton which isn't far from the Pub/Oval/Leagues Club...