What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Fri - Roosters 32-6 Panthers @ Allianz

Round 15: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
They score only off kicks and the pack is weak so it warranted. though top 8 side so have their moments
I’ve seen Mitchell and Keary in particular score plenty of tries that aren’t from kicks.

Roosters are probably the side in the top 8 that has the most improvement left in them and any team peaking now is probably peaking too early.

mxlegend99

Referee
Any stats to back that one up?

3 out of 10 tries in our last 3 games have been off kicks.

What are the stats for penrith?
The stats are weve won our last 3 games and it doesnt matter how.

Same goes for Roosters though. 2 points is all that matters. Weve probably conceded more tries to kicks than weve scored. Our best at contesting kicks was Waqa Blake.

Valheru

Coach

Same goes for Roosters though. 2 points is all that matters. Weve probably conceded more tries to kicks than weve scored. Our best at contesting kicks was Waqa Blake.

I actually don't know the stats for penrith or any other team thus my query.

I've no idea if 30% of tries from kicks is the norm or not. It sounds pretty standard to me but I could be wrong.

franklin2323

Immortal
I’ve seen Mitchell and Keary in particular score plenty of tries that aren’t from kicks.

Roosters are probably the side in the top 8 that has the most improvement left in them and any team peaking now is probably peaking too early.

Absolutely they click for periods during a game just put it together

OldPanther

Coach
I actually don't know the stats for penrith or any other team thus my query.

I've no idea if 30% of tries from kicks is the norm or not. It sounds pretty standard to me but I could be wrong.

I would assume you have more than average due to Cronk having such a good kicking game.

franklin2323

Immortal

Yep we have had no backs for most of the year and Peachey in the halves doesn't let itself to kicks. I count 8 for us all year I will go hunting for stats

blaza88z

Coach
Roosters easily, might even break the all time record for biggest winning margin by a team

Penrith just and all round bad side...

Fangs

Coach
Still a bit concerned with the Roosters shithouse form this year. NRL fans around the world are still waiting for them to deliver.

Tune in Friday night to see if they can finally kick start their spluttering season.

soc123_au

Staff member
Roosters easily, might even break the all time record for biggest winning margin by a team

Penrith just and all round bad side...
Just admit it and embrace the fact that you are really a confused Panther fan. Step out from the darkness that is Creepin' Jesus & bask in the glory of Gus.

Latest posts