What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member
Something going on behind scenes. Thats certain. His 4 games in first where not that bad you would give up on him. Considering the whole teams been rubbish and heaps of injuries.

Kane Evans has been injured for as long as Hayne. Why are you peddling conspiracy theories ?

chiefy1

Juniors
Pau pau's credibility is withering with each Evans Wentworthville outing. Most on 1 ee called Evans a bum even before his eels debut.
Psu pau continues to kiss Evans ass and blame injuries.

Gronk

Staff member
Because Hayne returned immediately to 1st grade I’d say.

Well is not unknown that prop forwards take a long time get claw back condition and be match fit.

Evans also missed a lot of pre-season with his broken wrist from the WC as well ?

Am I wrong ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well is not unknown that prop forwards take a long time get claw back condition and be match fit.

Evans also missed a lot of pre-season with his broken wrist from the WC as well ?

Am I wrong ?
You're not. Merkins seem to think that they saw some weakness in Kane Evans on TV that it took 70+ games for the Roosters to see and then took Brad Arthur four games to recognise. Meanwhile these idiots think they noticed it years ago while watching him on telly.

Kane Evans was never a world beater, and he wasn't signed to be one. But he has been a first grader for a couple of years now and is just hitting his peak. If he's playing reserve grade there's a reason and it's not lack of ability. Because if that was the reason he wouldn't have lasted this long.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Am I wrong ?
I was just providing a possible explanation as to why Hindy was focusing on Evans and not Hayne. In saying that though, Mannah and Brown didn’t return from injury through Wenty. It also seems like Vave and Matagi are currently higher up the pecking order. If it is only match fitness holding him back then it’s not a good sign that those two are in front of him.

Happy MEel

First Grade
You're not. Merkins seem to think that they saw some weakness in Kane Evans on TV that it took 70+ games for the Roosters to see and then took Brad Arthur four games to recognise. Meanwhile these idiots think they noticed it years ago while watching him on telly.

Kane Evans was never a world beater, and he wasn't signed to be one. But he has been a first grader for a couple of years now and is just hitting his peak. If he's playing reserve grade there's a reason and it's not lack of ability. Because if that was the reason he wouldn't have lasted this long.
Isn’t that what Hindy was saying?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He did the full pre-seaosn you f**ken idiot.
LOL!! He was out 7 weeks with a crook ankle but straight back you f**king know it all f**kwit. I'm sure he was able to do heaps of running on one leg.

Evans has been back for Wenty for how long??? Keep banging on about the off season even though he was fine to go in round 1.

Face facts, he's been a poor signing one which you highly endorsed. For a bloke with an opinion on anything and everything it's amazing how you are continually wrong.......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was just providing a possible explanation as to why Hindy was focusing on Evans and not Hayne. In saying that though, Mannah and Brown didn’t return from injury through Wenty. It also seems like Vave and Matagi are currently higher up the pecking order. If it is only match fitness holding him back then it’s not a good sign that those two are in front of him.
Vave has swallowed 8 wheelie Bins and still getting a run, and he didn't even do a f**king pre season!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Deathriders are back !

giphy.gif