What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses

typicalfan

Coach
I agree! I dare say that Moses tries too hard sometimes, but thats better than Norman going missing when it matters. A lot relies on the forwards for Parra, not big enough for Mitch to feed off. Best half Parra have no doubt.
I’ll agree he has tried hard this year but disagree on the rest. He has had enough of a platform and although he might be trying individually that doesn’t mean he is trying hard in other areas like at training or gelling with his teammates. Not saying he isn’t but to have a season this poor it’s likely these problems existed in pre season.

Apart from his game against the cowboys at Leichhardt in 16 I’ve never seen him have a decent game against a top 8 side. He is a flat track bully yet for some reason the media talk him up like he is Thurston in his prime. Worst defender in he game and a total prick to boot. He won’t be at Parra after next year, can’t wait to see who he stinks up next.

I feel there are players who can look world class 1 in every 4 games, but the rest of the time they are useless. Moses is in that category, most of the sides up the top steer clear of these players and sides that struggle hold onto them because of the good games. To be fair we have about half a dozen of these players in our squad.

I agree! I dare say that Moses tries too hard sometimes, but thats better than Norman going missing when it matters. A lot relies on the forwards for Parra, not big enough for Mitch to feed off. Best half Parra have no doubt.

I wonder how much the talk of tanking to get a move away from us has affected him. I don't think he tried too hard for us, even when he was happy in the side, he just took a lot of wrong options and was a liability in defence.

super_coach

First Grade
2018 version of Braith Anasta. Over rated and over hyped. He came up from the junior system with everyone in the media talking him up as the next immortal, but sadly he lacks the most important thing to be a NRL player...TIcker. Okay no doubt he has some attacking skills, but to be paid around 800g a year to manage games is a joke.

IMO he should be playing Rugby 7's where he can excel at being a show pony and not have to tackle

Mitchell Moses is one of the five best looking players in the NRL. In a sport which is overloaded with ugly brutes like James Tamou, Russell Packer, David Klemmer, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, and Jackson Hastings, we need players like Moses to attract young teen age and twenty something girls to watch the game.

Also Mitchell Moses was a star for Lebanon in the World Cup and we need him to attract more Lebanese immigrants in Australia, and Lebanese in Lebanon, to follow rugby league.

Broncoandy

Juniors
Mitchell Moses is one of the five best looking players in the NRL. In a sport which is overloaded with ugly brutes like James Tamou, Russell Packer, David Klemmer, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, and Jackson Hastings, we need players like Moses to attract young teen age and twenty something girls to watch the game.

Also Mitchell Moses was a star for Lebanon in the World Cup and we need him to attract more Lebanese immigrants in Australia, and Lebanese in Lebanon, to follow rugby league.
We certainly don’t need anymore Lebanese immigrants

Broncoandy

Juniors
What are you ? 50+, white, drink a lot of VB ? More like we don't need anymore merkins like you in the country ...
Just saying we need to slow the immigration down to give fair dinkum aussies work etc. if your avatar pic is anything to go by you’re about 70 right?

We need more Lebanese immigrants at Bulldogs, Eels, Tigers and Saints games. Mighty Mitchell Moses from Lebanon helps bring them through the turnstiles without their weapons.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Agreed. Kid could be anything. Could be the next Victor Radley, Cooper Cronk or Remi Casty...

Latest posts