What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Bazal

Post Whore
Normans kickings game was piss. One good kick every 3 isnt NRL standards. Reynolds on other hand puts 4 out of 5 good kicks.
When Norman early in game kicked on the 4th with no wingers but managed to pick out the fullback I shook my head. How useless

Easy to pressure him when he's the sole kicker...you literally just said Gutho isn't a six, how can you possibly turn around and give it to the only kicker in the side?

It wasn't his best kicking performance but it wasn't piss either.

Eelogical

Referee
French doesnt impress me. Is he any better then his first season? Id say no.

If we where smart while the ships rocking id throw 1 mill at turbo tom and 700k at his brother.

More Sea Slugs out Parra way? I think not. Anything from the peninsula is poison for us.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
plenty to discuss about what we did wrong (basically the Jennings and Hoffman had shockers!!) but the Darwin game in the hot weather and the 5 day turn which basically meant we only had Tuesday to prepare (not much is done the day before the game), probably also needs to be factored in.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep, me too. That was embarrassing.

Lost momentum even when early . Extra run makes extra 10mtrs.
Some of Normans kicks where borderline a shithouse. People need to remember it isnt Jeff Robson on 150k. This guys on close to a million. I expect him to be in top 5 players every single game.

Bazal

Post Whore
We got smashed you dope. How can you say he was really good.

This post sums up the stupidity of eels fans and the reason they haven't won a title in over 30 years

We got smashed because we conceded 5 tries on the right edge you walnut.

We scored 5 tries against the competition leaders, our attack was way better.

Your post sums up the reactive, emotional stupidity of the average deathrider...which you'll find is ultimately the reason we haven't won anything in thirty years. Dumb f**k deathriders like you have the right to vote for some reason and as a result of people wanting to stay in power in the face of that quick fix attitude, we destroyed the club sacking coaches and booting players whilst still paying for them...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
As soon as he and Alvaro went off our middle want to shit and then they exposed us as easily as shit on the edges.

It was the king error from dummy half on their try line and then Hoffman getting dragged back into the in goal which changed the whole game.

Bazal

Post Whore
It was the king error from dummy half on their try line and then Hoffman getting dragged back into the in goal which changed the whole game.

No it was our utter inability to defend on the right that changed the whole game.

Narrowing it down to two moments is pointless

Joely01

Bench
I'm worried about Gutho.... There are times when he looks like he wants to make something happen, maybe switch the point of attack or he spots a half gap that he wants to take advantage of but he's just not quick enough. Last year he was making those plays. Hopefully it'll come with more metres under his belt on the knee that got operated on....

He won’t be back to that kind of form until next season unfortunately

T-Boon

Coach
Seriously what was that defensive play from French? It looked like a Paul Carrige inspired delayed safety blitz. It was so bizarre that it looked kind of cool.

Chipmunk

Coach
Lost momentum even when early . Extra run makes extra 10mtrs.
Some of Normans kicks where borderline a shithouse. People need to remember it isnt Jeff Robson on 150k. This guys on close to a million. I expect him to be in top 5 players every single game.

Borderline shithouse or borderline a shithouse?

Latest posts