What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sat - Dragons 32-8 Sea Eagles @ WIN

Round 15: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Merge have Manly, Parra twice, Wests twice, Cowboys, Knights and Dogs again yet to play. 3 games out of 11 against top 8 sides. They'll have to choke horribly not to take out the Giltinan from here. Manly won't trouble them.

Challenge-accepted.png

2010Dragons

Bench
Manly have plenty of key players out with long term injuries, they have a club with plenty of in fighting, They also have major issues with the salary cap. They have DCE who has pissed off every man and his dog.
Seriously if we can't beat Manly at WIN, then we should just pack it all up and forfeit our remaining games.
If we cut out the dumb unforced errors, like incorrect play the balls, drop balls, forward passes and just play 100% intensity footy for 80 minutes we should beat these sea queens by 20+

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Hooker rejected

Poois Brown to Hooker

Or God forbid put Hodko there and chuck hastings in barrett you f**king cuck
Nah the clubs totally farked on and off the field...

Its gonna take the wooden spoon to kill Barrett off for good..

Very lean years ahead for the club, this current hierarchy has totally destroyed the place.. A massive purge is required starting with DCE..

eagles4eva

First Grade
few more injuries and the useless arseclown hack wont have any choice but to play Hasting or maybe they could forfeit.. wont have to watch this rudderless ship keep crashing

mxlegend99

Referee
Dragons to run up a big enough scoreline to make them nearly impossible to jump for teams level on wins.

Im thinking 42 points f/a gained here.

Nah the clubs totally farked on and off the field...

Its gonna take the wooden spoon to kill Barrett off for good..

Very lean years ahead for the club, this current hierarchy has totally destroyed the place.. A massive purge is required starting with DCE..
Yeah let's get rid of all of our good players

Stop reading the f**king terrorgraph

eagles4eva

First Grade
Yeah let's get rid of all of our good players

Stop reading the f**king terrorgraph
lmao never read that vile, i'm just happy for Barrett to go... And if DCE doesn't start playing like a captain and earning his pay cheque he can f**k off too..

Brown, the Penns, Peters, Barrett that's my starting purge

lmao never read that vile, i'm just happy for Barrett to go... And if DCE doesn't start playing like a captain and earning his pay cheque he can f**k off too..

Watch the games then he's usually the lead kick chaser, Jake and Tom have had shit games this year too

He got abused for being trampled by a prop ffs, like really? Lockyer had to have a bodyguard his whole career, you've got a 90kg player in front of an on the first 120kg player, the f**ker still tried to tackle the fat slob and that's tough enough imo

Watmong the parramatta player is bitching now there seems to be a hate campaign leveled against him by f**kwits who don't watch the game

Look at old man winter in the 6 kicking out to protect a 6 point deficit in the f**king red zone or our f**kwit coach who hasn't given a solitary f**k since he turned up other than for his shit hair or manicured facial hair

Why not f**k off Marty too and replace him with a numpty like Mannah, because if it's not DCE it'll be some scrub like Ash Taylor or Brock Lamb

f**k maybe even Mitchell f**king Moses

Getting rid of the top tier players won't do shit because there's nobody out there to buy to replace them, replace the coach, owners and even the fat fridge stealing f**k

JamesRustle

First Grade
Watch the games then he's usually the lead kick chaser, Jake and Tom have had shit games this year too

He got abused for being trampled by a prop ffs, like really? Lockyer had to have a bodyguard his whole career, you've got a 90kg player in front of an on the first 120kg player, the f**ker still tried to tackle the fat slob and that's tough enough imo

Watmong the parramatta player is bitching now there seems to be a hate campaign leveled against him by f**kwits who don't watch the game

Look at old man winter in the 6 kicking out to protect a 6 point deficit in the f**king red zone or our f**kwit coach who hasn't given a solitary f**k since he turned up other than for his shit hair or manicured facial hair

Why not f**k off Marty too and replace him with a numpty like Mannah, because if it's not DCE it'll be some scrub like Ash Taylor or Brock Lamb

f**k maybe even Mitchell f**king Moses

Getting rid of the top tier players won't do shit because there's nobody out there to buy to replace them, replace the coach, owners and even the fat fridge stealing f**k
Sounds like you need to swallow it with a spoonful of sugar.

t-ba

Post Whore
I checked the games times and was really happy it conflicted with the Socceroos match, but then looked at the time zone difference and died a bit inside. Hopefully my mobile internet is down.

justdave

Juniors

Can you please go follow Parramatta