What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sat - Sharks 16-20 Broncos @ SC Group

Round 15: Sharks v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
the Newcastle salt in every Broncos thread is lovely, pure joy to watch

Yeah...nah.

In saying that though once you piss Bennett and Boyd off to their happy retirement hog farm the Boncs will go back to being in meh territory for me, along with the Dogs, Warriors, Roosters, Titans, Cowboys, Storm and Parra.

This Year?

Immortal
Anyone care to explain what the refs ruling was on that Boyd knock on/offside moment with 2 mins left??
bpsii.jpg

Maroon4life

Juniors
Great game sharkies, great to come away with the chocolates. Always a tough hard slog down there.

Thought the refs manufactured some piggy backs for your lot but we got some favourable calls so I’m happy to say I think the better team one.

Surely

Post Whore
Great game sharkies, great to come away with the chocolates. Always a tough hard slog down there.

Thought the refs manufactured some piggy backs for your lot but we got some favourable calls so I’m happy to say I think the better team one.

Yeah congrats, defence was too good in the end.

Great game to watch though.

Nerd

Bench
Anyone care to explain what the refs ruling was on that Boyd knock on/offside moment with 2 mins left??
That was a dud call against the Sharks. I thought Boyd knocked it on and the player that picked it up was offside.

Nerd

Bench
I heard one of the Fox commentators say that Brisbane have been awarded the least amount of penalties so far this year. If he's right makes the outrage that the refs look after the Broncos look pretty unfounded.