What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
8. EMERGENCY PLAYERS
These are players whose priority-order is numbered 5 to 8 on your Reserves Bench.

A player from your Starting 17 who doesn't take the field will be replaced by a player from your Reserves Bench based on the rules for applying auto-emergencies.

If a member of your starting 17 (13 on field and 4 interchange players) do not play in any given round an Emergency will be automatically assigned. This Emergency’s score will be automatically added to the total points scored by a team in any given round. The assigned Emergency will be the highest-numbered scoring player from the Reserves Bench who receives a score for the round and matches the position of the non-playing Starting 13 player. If this auto-emergency player is listed within the Interchange Players they will be replaced as an Interchange Player by the highest-ranked eligible Emergency not currently in the Scoring 17. This process of automatic emergency substitution will continue as described until there are no more eligible emergency replacement players. If no player from the Reserves is eligible to substitute for a non-playing member of the Scoring 17 no emergency substitution will be made. If the process of applying automatic emergencies results in fewer than 17 players scoring points a team’s total score for that round will be the aggregate total of only those players who have scored points.

https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/guidelines

See why I'm confused bro as it says matches the position and yet you got those like 80 points or something......

Like I know it's not gonna affect whether you beat Thing Fish or not as you'll win anyway but in a finals match it could be controversial bro....
@Souths Till I Die see in bold... matches the position.... I heard it on a podcast too.... and that it changed for 2018

hunters

Juniors
My God Marty Taupau is the most frustrating fantasy player. Started the year with him and he started going average, got rid if him and he started carving up.

Knew I wanted him back for the run home and when I saw two small guys on their bench I assumed he'd go most of the game. Thanks for the 33 points you bastard!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
My God Marty Taupau is the most frustrating fantasy player. Started the year with him and he started going average, got rid if him and he started carving up.

Knew I wanted him back for the run home and when I saw two small guys on their bench I assumed he'd go most of the game. Thanks for the 33 points you bastard!

He’s a pretty up and down player but he’s been mostly up this year. You can expect him to bounce back next week I reckon. I think the Rhys Martin situation is so much more frustrating. I have no idea what I’m doing with him.

Rabbits20

Immortal

You're still fine though mate.

Like STID said what's most frustrating and it's darn right pissed me off is Rhys Martin... what the hell do I do?? Do I hold another week or jump to a guy like RFM who could start becoming too expensive for me shortly..... chances are then if I trade Martin out he's back week after....

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 I have a better points differential of over 100 points compared to yours and we are both 9-5. Plus my percentage with points for and against is 109 and yours is 108.

Yet you're still 4th!! Is that as you run our league they've given you the leg up;)

callmack1

Staff member
Fonua has broken his arm they reckon @callmack1 @hunters @Souths Till I Die @The Windsor Rabbit bloody hell guys.... he will be a sell now...

Now I'm gonna have to try find money to upgrade him!

Plus the Martin dilemma..

I think I'm gonna hold Martin for round 16 and hope he's back round 18.
I've got a few Fantasy headaches next week too bro. It's gonna be a doozy but at least we there's no games.

@callmack1 I have a better points differential of over 100 points compared to yours and we are both 9-5. Plus my percentage with points for and against is 109 and yours is 108.

Yet you're still 4th!! Is that as you run our league they've given you the leg up;)
Haha, yea I noticed that. Truth be told, I slipped them a tenner at the start of the season and they've been giving me a leg up ever since!! :);)

hunters

Juniors
Fonua has broken his arm they reckon @callmack1 @hunters @Souths Till I Die @The Windsor Rabbit bloody hell guys.... he will be a sell now...

Now I'm gonna have to try find money to upgrade him!

Plus the Martin dilemma..

I think I'm gonna hold Martin for round 16 and hope he's back round 18.
I was having such a good run now I have Fonua, Kikau, Pangai and Martin. Taupau apparently had a minor injury too. Sheesh......

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was having such a good run now I have Fonua, Kikau, Pangai and Martin. Taupau apparently had a minor injury too. Sheesh......
Farout bro ouch....

You got 8 trades left like me aye??

I reckon hold Taupau if it's only a 3-4 week thing should be back round 18-19 if it's minor.

Travitoh

First Grade

Because you lost when you both played?

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
If multiple Teams are tied on points then the ladder will be ranked based on percentage points in the same way that the NRL ladder works.

HEAD-TO-HEAD LEAGUES
There are NO LIMITS to how many Leagues you can join or create this year!

Each League can be either private or open to the public, so search for one that has League Settings that suit your preferred structure.

After the start of the Round 1 Lockout you can view other Teams in your League by simply clicking on a Team name. You will not be able to view any changes that have been made to that Team for the current round until after Full Lockout has started. Once Lockout has commenced you are able to view the latest Team, Captain and Emergency selections your opposition Coach has made for the current round.

Once a League is full you will receive a randomly generated League fixture before the beginning of the League’s Start Round.

If your Team wins your head-to-head match you receive 2 points, a draw is worth 1 point and a loss is zero. If multiple Teams are tied on points then the ladder will be ranked based on percentage points in the same way that the NRL ladder works.

League matches start in the round selected by the League Commissioner - the default Start Round is set for Round 2.

After the completion of the League’s regular season, if the League Commissioner selected the option to have a finals series and there are at least 8 Teams, then the top 8 Teams in the League will be entered in a finals competition. The format of the finals is the exact same as the NRL finals structure.

You can use the Coaches Box feature to interact/chat with other Coaches in each League.

Incorrect Travitoh.
https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/guidelines

My percentage is 1percent better.