What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday preppers

Pommy

Coach
has anyone watched this on Netflix?
It’s awful TV but I can’t stop watching it, the level of crazy is just off the scale.
Some bloke saying you can never have enough guns or ammo and then blowing his thumb off seconds later was a personal highlight.

Life's Good

Coach
has anyone watched this on Netflix?
It’s awful TV but I can’t stop watching it, the level of crazy is just off the scale.
Some bloke saying you can never have enough guns or ammo and then blowing his thumb off seconds later was a personal highlight.
I love a good old fashioned American patriot. They have 2 priorities - God & guns.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I just saw a small bit about the Doomsday Preppers on the 2nd episode of Miriam Margolyes Big American Adventure, FFS how f*cked up is it, I feel like I have watched the worst horror movie ever.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
How people can watch such trash is beyond me.

Including crap such as Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Wars, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Ink Masters, et al.