What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
36054106_1895161230544233_277314922927357952_n.jpg

Definitive proof.
...of piss poor photoshop skills.

Exsilium

First Grade
I'm glad you asked.

Our inspirational captain got it and thoroughly deserved too.

He must be odds on to get player of the series and the Brad Fittler medal as well.

You my refer to him as god.

I read that in a sarcastic manner and it sounded much better than what you’re actually implying.

Lebbo73

Bench
Ash Taylor or even Ponga. Neither could be worse than the disaster that is Ben Hunt.
Ponga is a superstar. He starts in Game 3 for sure. There’s plenty here including myself who thought he should have started in Game 1.
The Cowboys should have kept him by offering a three year deal that was backended over the final two years when Thurston retired. Surely they must have realised that we can’t lose him!

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
logged in to have a look at the usual suspects opinions on our inspirational captain.. almost up to standard but a little disappointed.. still waiting for dogs and eels to sign in and give us his educated opinion.....haha

Last edited: