What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Bloke on Facebook at it again about how the Maroons have the most humble supporters around and that they’ve always been respectful of the Blues.

BULLSHIT

Yeah like the time a Queensland fan smacked me across the face on the bus, the time I was abused in numerous places, the time I had my Blues scarf pinched in 2011 and was taunted and ridiculed for weeks after the series.

Willie Ray

Bench
Bloke on Facebook at it again about how the Maroons have the most humble supporters around and that they’ve always been respectful of the Blues.

BULLSHIT

Yeah like the time a Queensland fan smacked me across the face on the bus, the time I was abused in numerous places, the time I had my Blues scarf pinched in 2011 and was taunted and ridiculed for weeks after the series.
Watch 'em give it to Cordner when he lifts the shield in Brisbane...
they'd boo a funeral that mob.

ReddFelon

Juniors
Lol, 100x worse than Myth's SOO games, you are taking the piss. Hunt played solidly game 1 and came up with an awful kick in game 2. Pus never reached the lofty heights of even a passable game in his 450 games of shit. Pearce is the worst half in origin history, no doubt

Brett Finch?

Woosh

Head Moderator
I thought Gagai had another shocker tonight. Draged into touch twice (gifted a penalty for one of those errors), didnt lay a finger tip on Addo-Carr for his try and didn't help out at all on the Mitchell barge over try.

I thought Ado-Carr had a shocker tbh.
Showed Gagaga the touchline twice and both times Gagaga got around him.
The first try should’ve been awarded and the second try Ado-Carr got palmed off like a little girl.
Then later in the half Ado-Carr had some space to work with and tried to beat Gagaga on the outside he ended getting bundled over the sideline.
In the second half Ado-Carr hangs back and makes a poor miss for Chambers try.
Then when we had the 7 tackle set when he and Mitchell mucked it up which should’ve cost us the game if it wasn’t for the nufty Hunt rofl.
I’m still undecided on Ado-Carr and Roberts at this level.
They both have more speed than Oxford but they both have plenty of silly plays in them and I think Crotic and Aitken are probably better suited at this level but that discussion is for next year I guess and we are not going to change a winning team.

OldPanther

Coach
Brett Finch?

Master of origin clutch plays.

The first try should’ve been awarded and the second try Ado-Carr got palmed off like a little girl.
Then later in the half Ado-Carr had some space to work with and tried to beat Gagaga on the outside he ended getting bundled over the sideline.
Then when we had the 7 tackle set when he and Mitchell mucked it up which should’ve cost us the game if it wasn’t for the nufty Hunt rofl.
They both have more speed than Oxford but they both have plenty of silly plays in them and I think Crotic and Aitken are probably better suited at this level but that discussion is for next year I guess and we are not going to change a winning team.

That first try was the correct call.

Spot On

Coach

Stop playing with it Woosh. Gags has had a very poor series so far. Both edges gave space to QLD due to compressed.defence. That's what Freddy wanted and he said so after game. He also said the players changed this on the run later in the game.

Gagai's 'attempt' on Addo Carr was when he scored without laying a finger on him was laughable stuff. Feeble defending for an apparent star rep player when his opposite had NO room to move. He needs an arse kicking for that. He blew the first try by going into touch. Addo-Carr too quick for him there even though he had a mile of room to score.

Game 1 he drops the ball and NSW go on to score back to back tries and win in Mlb.

Mitchell stuffed the pass up on the 20 to Addo-Carr not Josh's fault at all. You are clutching at that one.

Hunt is copping a fair bit but as Kevvie said he isnt the only one not up to scratch atm.

Addo-Carr has out played Gagai in both games - easily. Not bad for a rep rookie playing outside a rep rookie in a team with little rep experience.

Munted

Bench
Wonder how McGuire's meeting is going

36227164_458194024632859_8478029201922850816_n.jpg
f**k, this merkin is an A grade f**k wit. Seriously dislike the bloke. Would be a f**king lolly pop lady in construction.
No offence to anybody doing that job.

GongPanther

Referee
What are the selectors going to if Mansour and Cotric are killing it in a year? If Roberts keeps doing an impression of a turnstile,there will be changes.

TheFrog

Coach
What are the selectors going to if Mansour and Cotric are killing it in a year? If Roberts keeps doing an impression of a turnstile,there will be changes.
Roberts was expected to be a turnstile. He's done better than expected in that regard, especially in game 2. But he and Mitchell were selected to be threatening with the ball. Mitchell has fulfilled that role very well, Jimmy hasn't. I don't suppose Freddy will drop him now but I wouldn't count on him being there next year.

Twatter poll on NRL 360...Maloney won in a landslide. Who judged the MoM on Sunday?
I suspect if Ponga had been an option he would have won in a landslide.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Roberts was expected to be a turnstile. He's done better than expected in that regard, especially in game 2. But he and Mitchell were selected to be threatening with the ball. Mitchell has fulfilled that role very well, Jimmy hasn't. I don't suppose Freddy will drop him now but I wouldn't count on him being there next year.

I suspect if Ponga had been an option he would have won in a landslide.
If he had been instrumental in a winning side.

Latest posts