What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Sat - Broncos 26-22 Raiders @ Suncorp

Round 16: Broncos v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jc155776

Coach
Hi guys I’m just here settling in for some quality Skeepe blow ups.

Ideally a typical match winning penalty Broncos call on the buzzer to win it should be enough for a nuclear explosion.

GongPanther

Referee
Just looking at the ladder.With 4 comp points being the difference between 8th placed Broncos,and 9th placed Raiders,if the Raiders and Tigers lose,it is going to be a tough task in catching up with getting in the top 8. If both these teams (Raiders and Tigers) falter again and Broncos win in the next round,that I would think will be the final eight as it stands right now,albeit not in that order though.

blaza88z

Coach
Hi guys I’m just here settling in for some quality Skeepe blow ups.

Ideally a typical match winning penalty Broncos call on the buzzer to win it should be enough for a nuclear explosion.

Raiders could win by 30, he'll be in here telling us how they were robbed of 50, maybe even 60

Diesel

Referee
Just looking at the ladder.With 4 comp points being the difference between 8th placed Broncos,and 9th placed Raiders,if the Raiders and Tigers lose,it is going to be a tough task in catching up with getting in the top 8. If both these teams (Raiders and Tigers) falter again and Broncos win in the next round,that I would think will be the final eight as it stands right now,albeit not in that order though.
If both teams lose that’s pretty much it for the top 8. Raiders and Tigers fans bring more to the character of the game than what the Broncos as a whole would

skeepe

Immortal
Wighton out is a massive loss, been consistently one of our best this year.

Looking forward to Croker absolutely owning James Roberts as per usual.