What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty re-signs until end of 2019

Bench
I would think that being fullback for the Dragons is better then being a fullback for any other club.
I think Dufty is the form fullback in the comp. He just keeps on getting better each game. He is confident with the bombs now and his attack, name another fullback that is better then him.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would think that being fullback for the Dragons is better then being a fullback for any other club.
I think Dufty is the form fullback in the comp. He just keeps on getting better each game. He is confident with the bombs now and his attack, name another fullback that is better then him.
Dufty is going very well this year and continues to improve. I think Ponga is the form fullback in the comp. I would go as far as saying that Ponga has been the best player in the whole comp this season.

giboz71

First Grade
For me Dufty is now a priority to resign and extend his contract sooner rather than later. The sky is the limit for Dufty and I can see him be a crowd favourite especially with the young kids:thumbsup:

Well we should have money in the cap?

Thommo and Duges weren’t really replaced were they?

Millward must have had faith that their replacements would come through and they both have (Sims and Dufty).

Makes both those decisions pretty smart does it not?

possm

Coach
we MUST have both of them in the backline it would be insane to let either go

Dufty
Mann
Lomax
Lafai
Nene
Widdy
Hunt

Aitken as a super sub doing what Nights is doing when Nights retires
I agree 100% and have said this many times before. Aitken has the speed and strength to make a good fits of this job.

mickeylane

Bench
Just wait until Lomax makes first grade. I tip him to become our 'best first grade back' and certainly be our Ponga / Mitchell.
Lomax will certainly be the starting right winger next year and MANN will revert to the bench again. There's no way they will starve Lomax of first grade next year

mickeylane

Bench
Well we should have money in the cap?

Thommo and Duges weren’t really replaced were they?

Millward must have had faith that their replacements would come through and they both have (Sims and Dufty).

Makes both those decisions pretty smart does it not?
You don't think that sims and Aitken replaced Thommo and Duges?

Latest posts