What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

SBD82

Coach
So, you spend a fair amount of time honing those 'skills' in front of a mirror, huh?

Be careful. You'll either develop a severe case of narcissism (too late) or go blind (too early to tell).
Come on Mr G. Surely masturbation jokes are beneath you. I've come to expect better.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
You're a funny old fart OD. Weren't you the old bugger offering up his wife's services to St Jimmy? Yes you were. Eww.
Old fart yes I'd expect that from someone with a personality disorder Darling ........how's your favorite player going now DUFTY still think he's a big headed clone of Quinlan .....

SBD82

Coach
Come? Poor choice of words, my friend.

However, in terms of being a 'mass debater'. you are certainly well advanced in front of me.

Forgive my "amateur" status.
So I was wrong, and the cheap sexual allusions aren't beneath you at all?

Such a shame, I thought I'd discovered a cunning linguist with whom I could exchange good quality banter.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
So I was wrong, and the cheap sexual allusions aren't beneath you at all?

Such a shame, I thought I'd discovered a cunning linguist with whom I could exchange good quality banter.

Y'know, I thought EXACTLY the same thing. Life is full of disappointments.

Life's Good

Coach
Fortunately from my vantage point at Wollongong, I get a front row seat of the Dragons' interchange bench. As such, I notice a very bit of indifference when a player is replaced.

Not so, James Graham; he was DEADSET FILTHY at being taken off after 25 minutes last Thursday.

It's this type of passion that determines 'also rans' from premiership contenders.

Yes, JG is close to the end of a long career, and he doesn't make as much impact as a Russell Packer, however the leadership qualities he had brought are worth their weight in gold.

We have an interchange bench? Who knew.