What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Draft and Offseason

shiznit

Coach
Surely we gotta meme this out... :joy::joy:

I’ll go first...

J.R turns up to Cavs training camp like....

49229130-2_BB1-43_BB-_A0_DA-3193_DE785_D1_B.jpg

Rod

Bench
The Javale contract is fine, but the Lance and KCP ones are just weird. Are they basically conceding they aren't really gonna threaten next season?

Credit to OKC for the Noel signing, that's a steal for $3.5m over 2 years. And the poor bastard turned down $70m from the Mavs last season.

shiznit

Coach
I don’t get the Noel deal... unless they are trading Adams.

Why would Noel give up a larger role and more money with a team like the Wiz, Clips or even the Warriors... to be Adams back up.

Unless he was told he’s gonna be getting a larger role than it looks... which unless he can play the 4... would mean Adams is on the way out...

Can he play the 4?? I’m not all that familiar with him TBH...

Maybe they are bringing him in to play the 4 once they waive and stretch Melo.

PG:Russ
SG:Roberson
SF:George
PF:Noel
C:Adams

f**king amazing defensive team...

but ABSOLUTELY terrible shooting! When Russ and Paul George are your shooters... you are in trouble IMO...

shiznit

Coach
As I said over a month ago... keep an eye on Sam Presti with the Spurs...

I still think I could see him trading Adams & a couple of promising guys like Jeremi Grant or Terrence Fergusson for Kawhi.

As it sounds like the Lakers aren’t willing to give up much.

Sam Presti is an RC Buford protege... so i reckon they may well be able to figure something out.

Russ
Roberson
Kawhi
George
Noel

That’s not bad...

edabomb

First Grade
As I said over a month ago... keep an eye on Sam Presti with the Spurs...

I still think I could see him trading Adams & a couple of promising guys like Jeremi Grant or Terrence Fergusson for Kawhi.

As it sounds like the Lakers aren’t willing to give up much.

Sam Presti is an RC Buford protege... so i reckon they may well be able to figure something out.

Russ
Roberson
Kawhi
George
Noel

That’s not bad...

I guess the Noel signing could suggest that. I don't see them giving up Adams for a Kawhi rental though.

Also I just don't see Kawhi and Russ getting along. So different in style, Russ would just seems way too dominant in personality to work with Kawhi.

shiznit

Coach
I guess the Noel signing could suggest that. I don't see them giving up Adams for a Kawhi rental though.

Also I just don't see Kawhi and Russ getting along. So different in style, Russ would just seems way too dominant in personality to work with Kawhi.
I just ran it past a mate of mine and he told me he doesn’t think they can due to the OKC’s cap issues.

Apparently once you get into a certain level of tax you can’t make certain trades.

I think regardless of anything... Melo will end up in LA with Lebron.

Apparently with Noel’s deal OKC would save 100M in salary and tax if they stretch Melo

shiznit

Coach
That’s it folks.... game over for next year!

WHAT.THE.f**k!!

PG: Steph
SG: Klay
SF: KD
PF: Draymon
C: Boogey

That’s just INSANE!

Wow... I’m seriously shocked...

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Seriously... if Lebron and AD decide to take a summer off...

THATS PRETTY MUCH THE DREAM TEAM!

Rod

Bench
Can't wait till this team finally breaks up so we can have our league back.

What a ridiculous signing.

Barkley

Bench
Oh f**k off.

Veto that shit Silver ffs.

How is Boogie only getting $5.3m? He is worth 4 times that.

shiznit

Coach
Can’t blame Silver or the league...

What’s he supposed to do? Veto a free agent signing?? because they are too good??

You can’t punish the Warriors for being too good.

This isn’t like Stern vetoing the Chris Paul trade... this is a free agent signing.

f**king sucks for the rest of the league... but you can’t stop a free agent signing because a team will be too good...

Latest posts