What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer World Cup - Russia

shaggs

Coach
Good on the Russians for being on the gear I say.

All professionally sports should be allowed the use of PEDs.
The warning must be that yeah you won 3 gold medals at 25, but you are now dead at 30 from a heart attack.
The science behind monitored and correct usage is sound and safe.

When all the gym bros start upping the dosage of poor quality crap, that’s when the problems start

ragzouken

Juniors
A doping league in whatever sport would be awesome, just look at the drop off in quality for the ufc after asada ruined it, let the roidheads go at each other for f**k sake

Foz

Bench
I watched the Brazil game last night and it’s blokes like Neymar that give football a bad wrap.
If you missed it you would’ve thought he had his leg chopped off.
They went to the VAR and there was some mention he was trud on.(is that a word trud?
Anyway nothing to see from the VAR but in less than 20 seconds that cat Neymar was back on the field running like an Olympic sprinter.
The VAR should’ve red carded him.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I watched the Brazil game last night and it’s blokes like Neymar that give football a bad wrap.
If you missed it you would’ve thought he had his leg chopped off.
They went to the VAR and there was some mention he was trud on.(is that a word trud?
Anyway nothing to see from the VAR but in less than 20 seconds that cat Neymar was back on the field running like an Olympic sprinter.
The VAR should’ve red carded him.

Trodded

Reactions: Foz

Foz

Bench
Are you trying to tell me that a sookharh player took a dive in an important match.

Come on now !!!

I thought this one was in the all time top 10.
It was up there with the other Brazilian that took the dive at the corner post a few years ago now.Was it Rivaldo or Ronaldinho?
Anyway I’m sure the sports news will get on to it.