What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Time To Sell The Injured Adam Reynolds

ThingFish

Juniors
At the start of the season you said Adam Doueihi should get the 7 ahead of Reynolds.

You're such a bullshit artist :joy:
I thought the same early on, Renno made me eat humble pie. I don’t mind that at all, I’m just glad we’ve got an even better version of AR firing on all cylinders and attacking line like he’s playing U20s again!!!

southsport

First Grade
Keary is a shadow player for the blues, because he’s a Rooster. If we talk halves partnerships, Renno/Cody are the form pairing of the comp, followed slightly by Hunt/Widdop, then daylight.
Fish, Cleary/Maloney might like to dispute that.

ThingFish

Juniors
Fish, Cleary/Maloney might like to dispute that.
Nah, they are on the slide. I’ve got a feeling The Riff will miss the 4. They are an elite pairing for sure, but they’ve lost that spark. That’s not to say they can’t get it back. At the moment I’d even put Cronk/Keary..gulp...in front of them....I think I just threw up a little....:joy:

Travitoh

First Grade
To be fair to Penrith, they're missing blokes who were in the conversation for NSW selection at the beginning of the season.

themacemaceman

Juniors
The key question is who will be the form halves in September? The Roosters started the season going loss win loss win etc. This has enabled them to go under the radar. But they have been building nicely the last few weeks. While Souths have been flashy in attack the Storm and the Roosters have quietly been turning their defences into brick walls

It was notable that Thurston and Cowboys were attacking through the Reynolds-Gagai corridor on Sunday. This defensive corridor is Souths' biggest weakness
It was also notable they could only score 2 tries from kicks and the soft try to Coote from Dummy half.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Rabbitoad

At the start of the season I was saying Doueihi was not up to playing No 7 and Souths should prefer Tracey to him for the 7. So I was saying Tracey ahead of Reynolds and Doueihi

Doueihi is more a centre/fullback than a half

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought the same early on, Renno made me eat humble pie. I don’t mind that at all, I’m just glad we’ve got an even better version of AR firing on all cylinders and attacking line like he’s playing U20s again!!!
I always have said AR is the man for the job!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Adam Reynolds is still overrated. lol He has the luxury of playing in a very good side, with one of if not the best forward pack in front of him. One of the best outside backs to have played the game. Souths point of attack is Cody Walker. All that Overrated Reynolds brings to the table is a good kicking game, that is the be all and end all of his game. Adam Reynolds is the equivalent of Jamie Soward when he was playing for Saints in 09 to 11. Soward won a premiership too. lol

I do think Souths are the team to beat this year. Imagine how good you would be if you had a top class halfback, with a good running game. lol Reynolds nickname should be Overrated. lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
Adam Reynolds is still overrated. lol He has the luxury of playing in a very good side, with one of if not the best forward pack in front of him. One of the best outside backs to have played the game. Souths point of attack is Cody Walker. All that Overrated Reynolds brings to the table is a good kicking game, that is the be all and end all of his game. Adam Reynolds is the equivalent of Jamie Soward when he was playing for Saints in 09 to 11. Soward won a premiership too. lol

I do think Souths are the team to beat this year. Imagine how good you would be if you had a top class halfback, with a good running game. lol Reynolds nickname should be Overrated. lol
I'll take him over Ben Hunt anyday of the week:D:D

Adams' tackling efficiency is really good to for a halfback. Much better than Hunt and Widdop in defence:)

Frank Facer

First Grade
I'll take him over Ben Hunt anyday of the week:D:D

Adams' tackling efficiency is really good to for a halfback. Much better than Hunt and Widdop in defence:)
I would take Hunt over Overrated Reynolds any day of the year. If Hunt was playing for Souths he would look like a superstar. Souths would be virtually unbeatable if they had Hunt instead of Overrated Reynolds. Hunt was the form halfback of the comp until he got his cork thigh. I am predicting that Hunt will find career best form during the rest of the season.

I don't think that Overrated Reynolds tackling is better than Hunts either. lol I have seen Overrated look like a turnstile in defence this year. It was Soward like. lol

ouryears

Bench
I would take Hunt over Overrated Reynolds any day of the year. If Hunt was playing for Souths he would look like a superstar. Souths would be virtually unbeatable if they had Hunt instead of Overrated Reynolds. Hunt was the form halfback of the comp until he got his cork thigh. I am predicting that Hunt will find career best form during the rest of the season.

I don't think that Overrated Reynolds tackling is better than Hunts either. lol I have seen Overrated look like a turnstile in defence this year. It was Soward like. lol
Frank, quit ya trolling.
It’s boring.
Hunt is no super man.
He proved that in SOO 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
I believe AR can take us all the way this year @themacemaceman

I've always believed in him.

His defence is good for a half too and he's finding his top kicking game and running the ball more too!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Frank, quit ya trolling.
It’s boring.
Hunt is no super man.
He proved that in SOO 2
He's still a very good player though mate! Just question his mindset on the big stage. Can he take that next big step..??

Each to their own lol. I'm sure you prefer Hunt over AR. That's fine lol but I prefer AR!

By the way you guys are still the benchmark and we will let you have the minor prem:):)

ThingFish

Juniors
As I said on April 30th R20....

"Reyono just needs to keep doing what he does.

He don't need to be anything spectacular, just lead the boys round the park and kick goals."
Well I hope he spends the weekend off practicing his goal kicking, he’s been in pretty bad form last few games.

southsport

First Grade
As I said on April 30th R20....

"Reyono just needs to keep doing what he does.

He don't need to be anything spectacular, just lead the boys round the park and kick goals."
I think he's been better than that of late, in fact I don't think he would have looked out of place in the blues #7 origin jersey.

doyen

Bench
It is kind of strange how his goal kicking has been a bit off this year because everything else has been so good.

Kicking,under Maguire, was his whole game---he is doing it all now with lesser emphasis on kicking.His concentration was wholly on his kicking game but now he is the complete half. He is a far better player this season than in the previous few!

Latest posts