What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
is that not just another anzac jersey?

Anzac Day remembers the landing at Gallipoli during WW1. Narratively, it represents all of the colonies of truely Australia uniting for first time.

Kakoda was the campaign against the Japanese during WW2. This represents more Australia's move to act independently of the UK and realign with the US.

It sort of is just another ANZAC jumper, though the historical resonance is VERY different. I would argue it actually represents modern Australian culture better than a Gallipoli memorial jumper.

kdalymc

Bench
Anzac Day remembers the landing at Gallipoli during WW1. Narratively, it represents all of the colonies of truely Australia uniting for first time.

Kakoda was the campaign against the Japanese during WW2. This represents more Australia's move to act independently of the UK and realign with the US.

It sort of is just another ANZAC jumper, though the historical resonance is VERY different. I would argue it actually represents modern Australian culture better than a Gallipoli memorial jumper.

Can’t wait for Burma Thai railway jersey, the battle of Messines jersey, the 3rd Battle of Ypres jersey, the Bita Paka and Toma jerseys, f**k me I can go all night

McLovin

Staff member
Can’t wait for Burma Thai railway jersey, the battle of Messines jersey, the 3rd Battle of Ypres jersey, the Bita Paka and Toma jerseys, f**k me I can go all night

Lots of battles but did we win the war?

beave

Coach
Tried fake_jerseys for an origin jersey to see what the quality is like...... You get what you pay for ($20) its a size out (XXL but more like an XL) as well. Comparing it to the real ISC side by side and its pretty obvious it’s fake as f**k. Its fine for a kids jersey when they’re growing up and you need a new one every year or so because they’ve grown out of it but for a footy obsessed adult, pretty woeful.

Should make a decent rag to wash my car with though.

kdalymc

Bench
Tried fake_jerseys for an origin jersey to see what the quality is like...... You get what you pay for ($20) its a size out (XXL but more like an XL) as well. Comparing it to the real ISC side by side and its pretty obvious it’s fake as f**k. Its fine for a kids jersey when they’re growing up and you need a new one every year or so because they’ve grown out of it but for a footy obsessed adult, pretty woeful.

Did you just copy paste that from a few pages back?
You’ve obviously bought off a f**ken idiot.

beave

Coach
Did you just copy paste that from a few pages back?
You’ve obviously bought off a f**ken idiot.

Jesus, calm down.

I picked the vendor with the most items sold and went from there. I wasn’t expecting legit quality for $20, just bought it for shits and gigs.

Jankuloski

Juniors
Agree on all points BUT since the Chinese got into RL there are finally some actual jerseys in training here in Serbia.

Price of an original jersey is simply prohibitive for most, and even if you have the money, stores don’t ship here.

There’s even a guy dropshipping them for twice the money on a local store.

Long live our future overlords!

The Great Dane

First Grade
Agree on all points BUT since the Chinese got into RL there are finally some actual jerseys in training here in Serbia.

Price of an original jersey is simply prohibitive for most, and even if you have the money, stores don’t ship here.

There’s even a guy dropshipping them for twice the money on a local store.

Long live our future overlords!

Is there really that much demand for NRL jerseys in Serbia that a store has a large enough consumer base to support that sort of thing?

Not saying I don't believe you or anything of the sort, just a little surprised and curious cause I would have thought that RL in Serbia would be similar to say a Handball or Lacrosse in Australia.

LESStar58

Referee
AA36D0D0-E658-2526-5CC9D358C45C89A8KOKODAFRONT.png

AA3AE9C2-06CC-095D-7D74BE61B738A7D9KOKODABACK.png

Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts