What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Daniel Bryan makes his big return at Mania and within 3 months he is teaming with Kane. Oh dear.
Smart move tbh, he is always going to be over and with him not actually signing a contract yet, it would be hard to put the title on him with the only marquee event being Summerslam, same time as his contract is up. If he Re Signs then they most likely give him his Return Mania Moment winning the title.

Like I've mentioned before I never seen the yes movement as I was bored of it once Taker became part time

In fact I think the first segment I remember on the way in was Bryan on the way out

I can't remember a single wrestler being this loved with this whole yes caper

I've got to say it's quiet emotional for me to witness this, the crowd goes totally ape shit when he's around since he came back to the ring, this guy gets a treatment every week on a scale which I only remember Austin beating once

Alliance is giving the WWF a total ass whipping, the numbers are heavily against the good guys and Austin turns up and starts kicking ass out the back, the crowd screaming for him while watching him beat ass out back and when that glass shatters the place virtually implodes, watching it still today it's a powerful scene

Bryan is getting a reaction close to this every f**king week, what the f**k? Why is Cuck Lesnar carrying a belt when their most over guy possibly of all time is teaming with Kane

Don't get me wrong I love Kane but he's been a bit bad in the ring for a long time now, why is Kane Bryan's Big Cass?

I don't understand this shit sometimes

Smart move tbh, he is always going to be over and with him not actually signing a contract yet, it would be hard to put the title on him with the only marquee event being Summerslam, same time as his contract is up. If he Re Signs then they most likely give him his Return Mania Moment winning the title.

Surely there is something better than Kane for him to do. Randy, Jeff Hardy or even Shelton Benjamin would be good opponents for him and would all put on great matches. Personally I would do Miz vs Bryan at Summerslam, I feel if you wait for Mania for the sake of doing it at Mania then you can lose a lot of the heat in the rivalry.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I think this is their way of One, Seeing how bryan has come back after a few years out, make sure he can get through without the concussions. Two this is sort of WWE sending Kane off with someone that has some meaning and history with, As Jacobs will be taking up his fulltime Role as Mayor soon.

It feels like a dead way of using bryan, but in the end a good way for both Daniel to get his feet back in, and to also send off an extremely underrated worker in Kane.

Fair enough, truth be told I think they were hoping their was more juice in the Cass storyline. How long is Kane around for? Enough for a tag match at Extreme Rules and a singles match at Summerslam?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Fair enough, truth be told I think they were hoping their was more juice in the Cass storyline. How long is Kane around for? Enough for a tag match at Extreme Rules and a singles match at Summerslam?

Summerslam would definitely be his last night, he hasn’t won the job yet, but it is widely viewed that he is basically a shoe in, so wouldn’t be working any matches past then i’d asume.

Brock going to UFC finally

merkin should stay there

Predictions

Brock Lesnar beats Black Lesnar at SS

Strowman cashes in and steals the show

Will be happy to see the end of Brock. It's kind of hard to care about a bloke who is pretty open about not giving a shit at all. Especially when the title is on him. Sure he has a good match once a year, but it's kind of silly having all these blokes at the top of the card essentially fighting over nothing.

Just watched Smackdown. Team Hell No are gold at the moment. Kane has an N-Sync obsession now.
images

Extreme rules

KO MVP with that fall though
Still enjoying Miss Bliss

Why wasn't the heavyweight belt the main event?

Why doesn't Roman f**k off?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ugh validating my decision to drop the network

Yep. I recently dropped it (have access for another 10 days or so)
Not going to miss the current stuff, highlights currently for me are - Sanity in the main roster, Alexa Bliss and Drew McIntyre
AJ and Shinsuke feud was far below what it should be
They've ruined Matt Hardy. They've ruined Rusev.
Brock as champion, I'm starting to prefer Jinders run with the WWE championship over Brocks Universal run (Jinder was present!)
Paiges injury (she was a draw as a wrestler)

The only thing I'll miss is the stuff from the 90's

Parra Pride

Coach
WWE pulled a surprise by having Lashley actually pin Roman clean, but it's fine because Roman will win the RAW match that actually matters for a shot at Lesnar...

If Roman wins we riot

What the f**k was the match at extreme rules for?

I've got to feel sorry for Roman because it's not his fault but f**k me it's frustrating

Latest posts