What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Fergo option now gone apparently Parra are now looking at Morris twins.

We know how Flanno likes his wingers to be used in early sets, i wonder if worthwhile club looking at Corey Oates is of contract, they will retain Isaako, so on right money could be worth a shot.

The Eels are letting Bevan French look elsewhere, not sure on him lacks height plenty of speed though, could be similiar option to Katoa

sharkman73

Juniors
Oates wants to play in the second row so won't come here to play wing. Otherwise, why would he leave Brisbane?

Would take Bevan French depending on price.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Thats a pretty sad list. Xerri better be as good as people say he is.

Xerri is quality. If it wasn’t for injury his brother Dylan would probably be our current centre.

I’ve been told from a very good source Bellamy still hasn’t given up hope on getting him down to Melbourne. The bulldogs are also pretty keen. The club need to wrap him up long term ASAP. The only thing in our favour is that he has made it known he wants to make his first grade debut for the sharks.

shaggs

Coach
French is only in the game when there is broken field try opportunities.
Doesn’t do much else.

Katoa needs to get into the game and lift his involvement

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think you need to give the kid a break. He's only played a handful of games. Expecting to much from him now. Judge him after 20/25 games.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Xerri is quality. If it wasn’t for injury his brother Dylan would probably be our current centre.

I’ve been told from a very good source Bellamy still hasn’t given up hope on getting him down to Melbourne. The bulldogs are also pretty keen. The club need to wrap him up long term ASAP. The only thing in our favour is that he has made it known he wants to make his first grade debut for the sharks.

If we lose him to Melbourne, they basically have the sharks backline Scott, Addo-Carr, Xerri

Omnishark2

Juniors

Very disturbing to hear that Snoop, I hope we are all over wrapping Xerri up.

I completely agree Xerri is a future star - just the way he moves / swerves lets him beat defenders with ease.
But he is only 17 - so is FG in 2020 more likely ?

sharkman73

Juniors

I wouldn't worry too much. You'd expect other clubs to be sniffing around young guns like him.

Ads

First Grade
I wouldn't worry too much. You'd expect other clubs to be sniffing around young guns like him.
Yep, hope we are doing the same. Surely theres a gun stuck behind a gun we can steal for a backline spot next year.

Weaponhead

Coach
The storm have also been able to stockpile guns like Hughes and B Smith as back ups to Slater and Smith whilst pinching Scott. Can't let them get Xerri as well.

Latest posts