What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
poppers.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
Trust me, I take everything you say as a terrible joke based solely on the fact that it was posted by one.

Wait, sorry, am I bullying you again? Just have another cry if it all gets too tough for you like before. I'll completely ignore it because you're a f**king hypocrite and I love nothing more than showing you up, but it'll give me more ammunition.

Geez.... My eyes start glazing over sometimes in these parts when I start reading shit like the above....

And I'm surprised that you Baz would take the tack you have here when you've been so vocal (electronically) in the past about mental health/illness and your own experiences ... If it's all in jest and I've missed something then great, disregard the above.... If it ain't and you want to continue down the path forged so far, I'd take a breath first.... Same goes for @hindy111 and anyone else engaging in this sort of shite...

Bazal

Post Whore
Geez.... My eyes start glazing over sometimes in these parts when I start reading shit like the above....

And I'm surprised that you Baz would take the tack you have here when you've been so vocal (electronically) in the past about mental health/illness and your own experiences ... If it's all in jest and I've missed something then great, disregard the above.... If it ain't and you want to continue down the path forged so far, I'd take a breath first.... Same goes for @hindy111 and anyone else engaging in this sort of shite...

Honestly? Don't care, sorry. The bloke has been carrying on like a prat for f**king ages, spewing poorly spelled vitriol at anyone who disagrees with him, trolling all and sundry with Panther shit that no one cares about, calling people "bullies" and then attacking them with homophobic bullshit two posts later, telling everyone how great he is because a bloke who he saw play on his FG debut has played another three games since....he's a f**king waste of oxygen and if he attacks me, I'll respond. Simple. Don't read it I guess.

And what does mental illness have to do with anything? Last I looked, stupidity, self-absorption and hypocrisy are not a mental illness.

Incorrect

Coach
And what does mental illness have to do with anything?

I have no idea for sure. And not being directly affected in my own life by it, but reminded by folk everywhere how serious an issue it is, especially the contribution bullying can play, I just think some of the stuff posted is completely unwarranted at best and hypocritical at worst. And I direct that at not just you Baz

I wish not to get into a blue with you or anyone else. I think the name calling and worse drags us all down.... You feel me merkin??

Bazal

Post Whore
I have no idea for sure. And not being directly affected in my own life by it, but reminded by folk everywhere how serious an issue it is, especially the contribution bullying can play, I just think some of the stuff posted is completely unwarranted at best and hypocritical at worst. And I direct that at not just you Baz

I wish not to get into a blue with you or anyone else. I think the name calling and worse drags us all down.... You feel me merkin??

That's fine. I only ever mean to offend my target...but at the same time, why speak up now? Merkins throw me a like or jump on board when I have a go at El Derp or Ram or Glenn but all of a sudden doing the same here is unwarranted?

Mate, I let the dumb muppet carry on for months without responding. He chooses to carry on regardless, so f**k him IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore
That's fine. I only ever mean to offend my target...but at the same time, why speak up now? Merkins throw me a like or jump on board when I have a go at El Derp or Ram or Glenn but all of a sudden doing the same here is unwarranted?

Mate, I let the dumb muppet carry on for months without responding. He chooses to carry on regardless, so f**k him IMO.

Its ok. I love the abuse. It excites me.
Well 85% of the time.
Just a bit of friendly banter. If I offend ypu please say, I thought you enjoy the banter too. Apologies sincerely if hurt your feelings.

Yours trully

Hindy111

hindy111

Post Whore
Poor little bazzle

Honestly I am a caring man so I suggest you buy this to help you sleep
Take fist out of arse first

images (1).jpeg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Will Smith looks even smaller in reserve grade. Or maybe it's just because he's further away.

Are you sure it’s him?....

Will smith only lasted 5 minutes because of a hammy and Davis moved into the halves with salmon

Edit: yaah that was hi. He would of come off straigh after that

Last edited:

chiefy1

Juniors

Pritchard/Mahoney not playing looks like king is injured or will be dropped.

Kane great to see he has cemented a starting position lol

Kahfusi should be promoted to the nrl bench for the remaining games with Gower who almost certainly won't be here dropped

Lelesiuao couldn’t do much worse than french and should be given a shot. French - on the wing is a rag doll

Latest posts