What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Smack

Coach
Which game is this? Looks good.

Forza Horizon 3 on PC

5.jpg

2.jpg

abpanther

Staff member
I play franchise mode and my system is just to pick a few games per month to play. Based on opponent and the starting pitcher. I used to play 1 game a series but I like to get through seasons and it’s abit long.

What does really help is an option that I play with called quick counts. Which starts every at bat with a randomised count. It really helps speed the game up massively although it’s not for everyone. There is also tremendous stat tracking in the game. U can see a full overview of every game in the franchise that has been simulated, even between 2 CPU teams

Thanks for the feedback, sounds like a good way to cut through the regular season

Does it also have a superstar mode where you can be a pitcher and play through a career?

Eelectrica

Referee
Underworld Ascendant backer beta.
Was really looking forward to this one, but with the game 2 months out from its September release, barring a miracle, this one is looking like a disaster.

I hope they can somehow put it together because I love these type of games, Deus Ex, Dishonored, the original Thief games, System shock, the original Ultima Underworlds of course and so on.

Apey

Staff member
Played through Quest Hunter on Steam. Fun little basic rpg, looking forward to future updates.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Thanks for the feedback, sounds like a good way to cut through the regular season

Does it also have a superstar mode where you can be a pitcher and play through a career?

There is a road to the show which I have never played but it is apparently very good. In franchise mode there is also the option to player lock a player before u play a game

Vic Mackey

Referee
Far cry 5

If you rate FC4 in your faves you'll f**king love FC5.

All 3 of these games are great. You’ll be happy to it’s which ever one you choose. Ac origins was a great return to form for the assassins games. Far cry 5 was just fun, like the other poster said if u loved 4 you will love 5. And horizon zero dawn is loved by many and gets great reviews by anyone that’s played it. Can’t go wrong with which ever you choose. Origins is my fav but I just love the assassins franchise.

Cheers guys, had FC5 for a bit over a week now and definitely hooked. I loved 4 but this is next level. All the new elements they’ve added from previous games are great and the quests/out posts etc don’t feel repetitive (yet) like 4 could be.

abpanther

Staff member
Just started playing the new God of War on ps4, it certainly has changed from parts 1 and 2 on the ps3. I'm already getting lost in the menu, looks like plenty of RPG elements have been incorporated with XP, weapon upgrades, runes, talismans, etc.

The game looks stunning and already enjoying the boss fights

Eelectrica

Referee
Mooncrash expansion for Prey. Really good. Different approach with the time limit and resets, but getting extra time is easy enough. Still got one character to unlock,
Plenty to explore in the new areas, each character has their own storyline which adds to the story of the whole expansion.

Latest posts