What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakink

Bench
Please name even 1? You said you could name 10..... I don't disagree with all you say but damn you get old quickly...

As someone else said you seem even more excited....perhaps a little fixated.

Stallion

First Grade
Please name even 1? You said you could name 10..... I don't disagree with all you say but damn you get old quickly...

Dakink. I'll name just two very recent ones Adamkungl and Coastbloke. There are plenty more. I've noticedar Te Kaha is looking to ban me. The true bigot is in control. I have pinpointed his failings and he cannot hack it. But that's him . A bigoted village idiot undermining rugby league on a rugby league website.

Stallion

First Grade
Again with the assumptions. That shows just how little you understand about reality.
- assumption 1: There is a "likes" area. There isn't.
- assumption 2: Getting a "like" means the person clicking on "like" actually likes you. No, they just like what that particular post says. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- assumption 3: a "like" means they agree with you. Even this post of yours I am quoting has an ironic "like" on it.
- assumption 4: I'm the only moderator moderating you. Not even close. I'm just the only one who enjoys winding you up.
- assumption 5: I'm "anti Rugby League". I'm not.
- assumption 6: You wont be leaving this website. If you keep up your thread hijacking, and annoying the other moderators any more you will get another longer holiday, possibly permanent.

You are lying! So you seriously think a "like" is not supporting a comment? You are now clutching at straws. Trying to twist your way out of popular comments and your bigotry. You are definitely the one whom crested this thread and you have consistently bullied fair comment in this website. Other moderators are nowhere near as bigoted as you have proven to be. You have a warped stance on what it takes to be a rugby league advocate? There is no hijacking of threads from contributors. You, if anyone, are the hijacker! You have been a bully and bigot all in one. However you are getting away with it!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Bahaha cant speak for coastbloke but Adam's attitude seems obvious.

Dakink. You were posing this question to put doubt on these people? There are more ! Many more. Are you to discredit these people as well. I think you can confide with your bigoted overlord in Te Kaha. That's your go champ. Not the decent people. The true bigot and bully is your confidant. Not fair minded people.

Stallion

First Grade

Nope. Just fairminded and not a bigot.

Dakink

Bench
Sorry to disappoint...

Was implying you were perhaps a little mentally weak and in need of strengthening your cerebral capabilities.

Anyway off for some foosh and choops....

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are lying! So you seriously think a "like" is not supporting a comment? You are now clutching at straws. Trying to twist your way out of popular comments and your bigotry. You are definitely the one whom crested this thread and you have consistently bullied fair comment in this website. Other moderators are nowhere near as bigoted as you have proven to be. You have a warped stance on what it takes to be a rugby league advocate? There is no hijacking of threads from contributors. You, if anyone, are the hijacker! You have been a bully and bigot all in one. However you are getting away with it!

I "crested" the thread did I? Is that like waving at the thread? or going over the top of the thread? By the giant spaghetti monster you are stupid. How you ever managed to become a teacher is beyond me.

I'm not trying to get you banned, you are doing a great job of that all on your own. and just so you know.. I didn't give you your break form here.

The more you assume things, the clearer it becomes that you are unhinged and simply an idiot.

Stallion

First Grade
I "crested" the thread did I? Is that like waving at the thread? or going over the top of the thread? By the giant spaghetti monster you are stupid. How you ever managed to become a teacher is beyond me.

I'm not trying to get you banned, you are doing a great job of that all on your own. and just so you know.. I didn't give you your break form here.

The more you assume things, the clearer it becomes that you are unhinged and simply an idiot.

But you are a bigoted village idiot doing a job for union agendas. So let's keep it balanced Te Kaha. You being the bad guy has control and I being the fairminded decent dude has to cop it sweet when you do your thing. Lol. I know where ito at here and it's certainly not for the progress of rugby league in the way and style it should be. But that's your success and I'll leave that to you Mr bigot.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
But you are a bigopted village idiot doing a job for union agendas. So let's keep it balanced Te Kaha. You being the bad guy has control and I being the fairminded decent dude has to cop it sweet when you do your thing. Lol. I know where ito at here and it's certainly not for the progress of rugby league in the way and style it should be. But that's your success and I'll leave that to you Mr bigot.

"Bigopted" aye? sounds serious. Is that the pet name you give the unfortunate kids who have to put up with you?

Stallion

First Grade
"Bigopted" aye? sounds serious. Is that the pet name you give the unfortunate kids who have to put up with you?

Amended. Another assumption but valid still the same. You couldn't work that out. But I think you relate to bigot very finely!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Amended. Another assumption but valid still the same. You couldn't work that out. But I think you relate to bigot very finely!

When you can't even call someone a "village idiot" without misspelling things it rather points to the "idiot" being you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts