What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Klemmer?

I don't have any problems starting with Vaughan and having Klemmer come on with either Graham or Frizell. I think Frizell will be even more damaging in the front row.

Aitken would do much better in the utility role off the bench. He has poor reads at centre and is the main reason for most of the tries down our right side. I believe Lomax would go great at right centre with Mann outside him.

I’d agree with getting Lomax in the side, I have no idea what his defence is like though.

I like Frizz on the edge, dunno why he insists on running AT people on the edge and not into holes though.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Besides, I’d leave Frizz in the back row, start with Graham and Vaughn, Simms on the bench and have Klemmer come off the bench to have maximum impact when other teams tire..........if he were to come over.......which he won’t........but if.

And whose replacing Aitken in your starting side?
If we had Klemmer, I would definitely want him starting. He should be on the field for the softening up period, whether it be origin or first grade.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Klemmer - again ? The bloke is on a contract and he WONT be going anywhere . Let’s leave the pipe dreams until the off-season when we are really bored .
Vaughan and Graham were both under contract and we got them both. There is also a lot of talk about Taupau heading elsewhere next season and he is under contract next season. Taupau has even come out and denied that he is leaving Manly at the end of the season. Usually when a play comes out and deny's that he is leaving, they sign with a new club soon after. Just think of B Morris and Joel Thompson. Where there's smoke, there is usually fire.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Dunno if I like Klemmer after tonight's SOO?
Overall effort and that trip may have cost us the game amongst many other contributions

Gareth67

First Grade
Vaughan and Graham were both under contract and we got them both. There is also a lot of talk about Taupau heading elsewhere next season and he is under contract next season. Taupau has even come out and denied that he is leaving Manly at the end of the season. Usually when a play comes out and deny's that he is leaving, they sign with a new club soon after. Just think of B Morris and Joel Thompson. Where there's smoke, there is usually fire.

Frank Facer I do understand exactly what you and the other gentlemen are saying and yes that is usually the case - smoke = fire , however in Klemmer’s case I just can not see him leaving the dog pound . They want him and will continue to use him as the keystone in their ever diminishing forward pack - they know that if they let him go they may as well field a Holden Cup side as their stocks are so low .

Frank Facer

First Grade
There is talk that Newy are offering Klemmer big money. In an article on Foxsports Nathan Hindmarsh is saying that Klemmer should take up the offer. Klemmer would be a great signing for Newcastle or us.

slippery5

Juniors
I read between the lines on League Life that Taupau was not closing the door on what is best for his family.

Gareth67

First Grade
There is talk that Newy are offering Klemmer big money. In an article on Foxsports Nathan Hindmarsh is saying that Klemmer should take up the offer. Klemmer would be a great signing for Newcastle or us.

Mate unless he , Klemmer employs the services of Gordon ( break-contract ) Tallis he won’t be going anywhere. I concur with the thoughts of the most knowledgeable Crush on this matter - end of thread .