What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spade

Juniors
Michael Morgan is not a number f**king 7: merkins made his name off Thurston, what’s with all the love he gets

Nerd

Bench
Great game. Congrats to NSW for taking the series. As much as I hate Maloney I thought he should have got the man of the series not Slater. He was the difference in the first two games and his defence was outstanding tonight.
The best part of tonights win was the hang dog look on that merkin Goulds face after the game.

How good were the after game speeches by Slater and Cordner tonight especially compared to the mongoloid drivel that Gallen used to utter after a game.

mxlegend99

Referee
They lost to f**king 14th motherf**ker

They couldn't even kill my shit team off with more injuries than Shaun Marsh has had test recalls for f**ks sake

I know they're your players but they added f**k all man, you won't win a comp with them I guarantee it

I'm sorry but they had opportunities and added zip,zero,nada

f**k man
They also beat 1st place Dragons and won an Origin series. In the games they were focused on winning. Those achievements are not undone by a single loss.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Mate if you cant see that was all planned then you are blind.

The whole presentation being about Billy at the end was a dead giveaway. They had it planned from the start.

Although NSW nearly ruined the party with great defence.

The funniest one was the not played at call......the ref said " we interpret them differently"...mmmm nah mate you dont
Oh dear. Conspiracy theories after winning the series. You Blokes really don't know how to win do you?

Bowzy

Juniors
Jeez he’s a good young bloke Crichton, no matter what club he plays for I hope he never leaves for union. Quality lad.

Generalzod

Immortal
You NSW merkins really can't understand that NSW can't win every 50/50 call and every penalty count. FFS you were gifted a try off a Maloney forward pass in game 1 and a penalty try in game 2.

Yep like Queensland never won a match from any dubious referring decision when they where dominating Origin all these years...

GongPanther

Referee
Billy is always getting undeserved awards. Cooper Cronk and Smith should have won both his Churchill medals respectively. I would've given it to Cook for this series. He was great and dangerous every game.
Whoever gives these awards are seriously corrupted.To piss off NSW fans,and get the desired affect to take away the gloss of the series win. Yet another reason why this whole concept is rigged to the core.

Latest posts