What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Hills have named Shane Miller in their Shield side this weekend.

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

With this inclusion I can't see them getting beaten by 70 again.............

Tigers1986

Juniors
It's Wests final home ISP game this Saturday. A little blemish on the scheduling to end with 6 straight away games but meh, can't complain as there's some good road trips ahead. Kind of a crunch game really, as the form has been dipping since Drinkwater left and Wests need a boost leading into the finals series.

imgunawin72

Juniors
Couple of interesting games this weekend in SS

Wenty v guildford
Moore bank v cabra

Wenty unlucky to lose last week against cabra and Moore bank flogging hills, these 2 games will show where these teams are at.

Any predictions ????

kbw

Bench
Couple of interesting games this weekend in SS

Wenty v guildford
Moore bank v cabra

Wenty unlucky to lose last week against cabra and Moore bank flogging hills, these 2 games will show where these teams are at.

Any predictions ????

Wenty easily ovrt Guilford, I would not say they were unlucky to lose last week. They could have won but were not that good.
Moorebank should win easily over Cabra but it will depend on who is picked to play for Cabra and if for the first time they play consistently

imgunawin72

Juniors
Wenty easily ovrt Guilford, I would not say they were unlucky to lose last week. They could have won but were not that good.
Moorebank should win easily over Cabra but it will depend on who is picked to play for Cabra and if for the first time they play consistently
Yep it will be interesting to see who cabra roll out this week, they seem to be chopping and changing their SS team lately, must be hard for some of the players particularly the forwards to build any match fitness and form.

kbw

Bench
Yep it will be interesting to see who cabra roll out this week, they seem to be chopping and changing their SS team lately, must be hard for some of the players particularly the forwards to build any match fitness and form.

They must have done something alright today by the sounds of it.
I understand Moorebank lost some to Bulldog flegg though

Tarantosaurus

Juniors
They must have done something alright today by the sounds of it.
I understand Moorebank lost some to Bulldog flegg though

Yeah we lost a few to Flegg, but most of the Bulldogs were told to rest this week, so we were left short. Gave us an opportunity to bring up a few of the U18s to have a run in Shield. I'm proud of them still, we didn't lose by a crazy amount and the second half, they managed to hold themselves together.

It's unfortunate our winning streak had to end, but it had to end sooner or later.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Yeah we lost a few to Flegg, but most of the Bulldogs were told to rest this week, so we were left short. Gave us an opportunity to bring up a few of the U18s to have a run in Shield. I'm proud of them still, we didn't lose by a crazy amount and the second half, they managed to hold themselves together.

It's unfortunate our winning streak had to end, but it had to end sooner or later.
What do they need to rest from, playing footy? That should help them get into the flegg team. Do they have an aussie cricket rotation policy happening?

imgunawin72

Juniors

Wouldn’t they rest them during the bye weekend?

Tarantosaurus

Juniors
What do they need to rest from, playing footy? That should help them get into the flegg team. Do they have an aussie cricket rotation policy happening?
Wouldn’t they rest them during the bye weekend?

We didn't choose to rest them, unfortunately. I am not sure what that motive was all about...

All I can do is applaud the efforts of the blokes that were there yesterday. They played really well.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
We didn't choose to rest them, unfortunately. I am not sure what that motive was all about...

All I can do is applaud the efforts of the blokes that were there yesterday. They played really well.
Yeah understand that but unfortunately with the feeder club situation rarely does the higher grade give a rats about the lower

rightleftin

Juniors
I see Hills have named Shane Miller in their Shield side this weekend.

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

With this inclusion I can't see them getting beaten by 70 again.............

Looks like it would have been 70 today if Asquith had not been reduced to 12 after 20 minutes. Even so they managed 9 tries in the first hour before they ran out of steam. Quite a few big scores in both grades today.

MasseyShield86

Juniors
Looks like it would have been 70 today if Asquith had not been reduced to 12 after 20 minutes. Even so they managed 9 tries in the first hour before they ran out of steam. Quite a few big scores in both grades today.
Shane Miller also rolled through too score in the 77th minute showing his true form and what he can handle under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts