What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
MS Dhoni, the "Great Finisher" was booed at Lords last night for essentially giving up a chase and having a net out in the middle. One of the most selfish knocks I've ever seen....and that's saying a lot because I've watch Dhoni bat a lot.

Such an overrated cricketer

TheParraboy

Staff member
when are india gonna move on from Dhoni?
he just turned 37. id imagine he wants to play in the WC
Better for other sides if he is in the side

Bazal

Post Whore
when are india gonna move on from Dhoni?
he just turned 37. id imagine he wants to play in the WC
Better for other sides if he is in the side

Problem is V-Rat is an inept tactician, so he needs a guy like Dhoni...Dhoni is no great shakes himself, but you can see how much input he has into the captaincy every game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
MS Dhoni, the "Great Finisher" was booed at Lords last night for essentially giving up a chase and having a net out in the middle. One of the most selfish knocks I've ever seen....and that's saying a lot because I've watch Dhoni bat a lot.

Such an overrated cricketer
Agree 100%, he's done it plenty of times over the years as well. Just to get the red ink.

Bazal

Post Whore
Agree 100%, he's done it plenty of times over the years as well. Just to get the red ink.

Indian fans are still defending him as well. This post on FB that I saw this morning broke down his not outs and was like "I've discounted the not outs with a score of 20 or less because he didn't have enough time"....but you go through and there's a bunch of those scores off like 30 balls or more where he's deadset just red-inked it.

Incorrect

Coach
Steve Smith scored 85 for Sutherland this arvo in grade cricket... My highlight of reading the article about it was finding out Shane Watson had to pull out of the Sutherland side with a calf injury... Some things never change.....

Eelogical

Referee
Steve Smith scored 85 for Sutherland this arvo in grade cricket... My highlight of reading the article about it was finding out Shane Watson had to pull out of the Sutherland side with a calf injury... Some things never change.....
Shane Watson has cattle?

Eelogical

Referee
I've seen some absorbing cricket matches over the years, especially at Test level. Each to their own I guess, but I hope Test cricket never dies out.

Eelogical

Referee
Test cricket is the only one left with some credibility. The rest of the formats are crap.
I used to go to the SCG mainly for day/night games when they were all the rage. However, I did go and see NSW V West Indies in a four day match at the SCG. The likes of a very strong NSW team that had Imran Khan in it V Clive Lloyds team including Joel Garner, etc. 14 wickets fell in one day. I should try and find a team list for the game. 1984/85 I believe.

Latest posts