What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I would concur with that. Some dick on here said we are the same person. I've tried to calm his farm, but at the end of the day he hasn't taken heed of any of my comments. I'm all for free speech but he needs to step back. It's getting rather childish. Not sure what his beef with Widdop is either. Can you enlighten me?

DQ
I wouldn't have a clue

SBD82

Coach
I'm going to save the mods the trouble of caving my posts, and just post in here.

I don't even want to look at the other threads in here. f**k that team. f**k Mary. f**k the refs. f**k the board. What a bunch of completely useless merkins.

f**k everyone in here too. Including me. How ducking stupid do you need to be to support this useless bunch of merkins.

f**k autocorrect. Not once have I wanted to write "ducking" or "aunts" or "counts".

f**k the linesman. f**k the ballboys, those useless little merkins. f**k the trainers and the assistant coaches. And f**k the physio, smarmy git. f**k the guy who lays the turf at our home grounds.

I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone. If I have, f**k you and them too.

ouryears

Bench
I'm going to save the mods the trouble of caving my posts, and just post in here.

I don't even want to look at the other threads in here. f**k that team. f**k Mary. f**k the refs. f**k the board. What a bunch of completely useless merkins.

f**k everyone in here too. Including me. How ducking stupid do you need to be to support this useless bunch of merkins.

f**k autocorrect. Not once have I wanted to write "ducking" or "aunts" or "counts".

f**k the linesman. f**k the ballboys, those useless little merkins. f**k the trainers and the assistant coaches. And f**k the physio, smarmy git. f**k the guy who lays the turf at our home grounds.

Finally woken up to yourself after defending them and blaming posters like me all year.
I’ve been telling you for a long time now.
So f**k you

SBD82

Coach
Finally woken up to yourself after defending them and blaming posters like me all year.
I’ve been telling you for a long time now.
So f**k you
The f**k is wrong with you? Sad little merkin pretending to be a dragons fan. I'll never understand this style of trolling. Eat a bag of dicks you putrid shit smear.

ouryears

Bench
The f**k is wrong with you? Sad little merkin pretending to be a dragons fan. I'll never understand this style of trolling. Eat a bag of dicks you putrid shit smear.
You, DA61, Alsgi, Crush are all apologists.
Should I copy and paste all your posts with your rantings of excuses you have made all year, defending many shit performances, accusing truth seekers such as me of being trolls.

Own up man, it’s only now you realise ohhh f**k they were right.
Embarrassed huhhh?!

SBD82

Coach
You, DA61, Alsgi, Crush are all apologists.
Should I copy and paste all your posts with your rantings of excuses you have made all year, defending many shit performances, accusing truth seekers such as me of being trolls.

Own up man, it’s only now you realise ohhh f**k they were right.
Embarrassed huhhh?!
Go on. I'll wait.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Nothing worse than a person who can’t say what they really mean, you fence-sitter, you.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
received_2217962241566680.jpeg a friend of mine needs to pay for his bills abd nneds to sell prized collectors framed.
His name is John.
Dragons v Roosters 2010 Grand Final Signed Framed Jersey.

For Sale: St. George Illawarra Dragons 2010 Premiers Signed & Framed Jersey with certificate of authenticity No2/50 “FIRE OF THE DRAGON”

Asking $2,000, Number 2 of 50 and worth way more being the 2nd issued of 50 produced & signed by all the players.
Inbox me for his details.
received_2203846439871634.jpeg received_2203846439871634.jpeg

Attachments

• received_2109933955993121.jpeg
    received_2109933955993121.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 3

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Well said mate.
I have supported and backed our team over many decades, through good times and through bad.

I have witnessed heartbreaking losses and many great wins. I have had sleepness nights, nights where I've had to console my 7 yr old kids at the time after going to games where we were thrashed, and also celebrated great wins with them.

The only thing I won't tolerate is if I see our team throwing in the towel or not showing up.

So yes, true loyal supporters analyse and criticise performance but also give heaps of recognition for great efforts.

Don't listen to those few that say we have no right.

You remind me a bit of online dating profiles when someone is clearly lying about their age.

Latest posts