What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

latemail

Juniors
When I posted it is irrelevant
They were f**king ordinary and if you think otherwise you’re f**king delusional

Mickthedragon

Juniors
they laid all over us, they had a short 10 meters, the calls and luck was against us, and we got em, And we played some Juniors, very happy chappy atm
It also seemed they were onto us very early for the slow ruck stuff, especially with the dodgy jdb sin binning. Hence, giving the cows and granville that quick style of play out of dummy half that they love. We did well to hang in and get the win up there. Great defence also.

Drag Queen

Bench
Why do you bother supporting Saints ? Serious Question...Dufty is one of the best prospects we have had coming thought in years...He is in his first full year of first Grade...How about supporting the kid ???

Supporters like you are an embarrassment to the Red V.

You would probably be happy with Nighty at Fullback...
Why do you bother supporting Saints ? Serious Question...Dufty is one of the best prospects we have had coming thought in years...He is in his first full year of first Grade...How about supporting the kid ???

Supporters like you are an embarrassment to the Red V.

You would probably be happy with Nighty at Fullback...
Speechless. A low blow for you to question one's loyalty to the club. Difference of opinion is what makes an open forum. For mine Periera has been a revelation. Each to their own I guess.

JP 149 meters 6 tackles no misses.
And a try.
Not a bad start
He was bloody brilliant Samy. Happy days :D

Latest posts