What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hall of Fame and Immortals

Pedge1971

First Grade
Btw best speech of the night, Cliffy Lyons by a mile.

Bloke was so humbled and nervous but honest and sincere about the moment. I loved it and him!

2nd vote: surprised but Tallis. Much more media savvy but respect he gave to grassroots and where the game springs from I liked. He got quite emotional and that was good.

3rd: Petero with an honourable mention to Mark Graham. Both great humble RL men...

Hard to follow those acts.

The immortal stuff was interesting but so much less to appreciate imo.

Mal was a legend and deserves his immortal status. But what a self serving, condascending, hypocrytical, selfish prick with that speech.

"What has rl ever done for me?"

Vs I owe everything to rl..

Thank God Provan got in because Buzz got banned. Otherwise f**king Lockyer would have been wanked in.

Main Point: Greenberg inserted himself in a place where he should never have been allowed and the whole concept was polluted as a result...

kdalymc

Bench
Btw best speech of the night, Cliffy Lyons by a mile.

Bloke was so humbled and nervous but honest and sincere about the moment. I loved it and him!

2nd vote: surprised but Tallis. Much more media savvy but respect he gave to grassroots and where the game springs from I liked. He got quite emotional and that was good.

3rd: Petero with an honourable mention to Mark Graham. Both great humble RL men...

Hard to follow those acts.

The immortal stuff was interesting but so much less to appreciate imo.

Mal was a legend and deserves his immortal status. But what a self serving, condascending, hypocrytical, selfish prick with that speech.

"What has rl ever done for me?"

Vs I owe everything to rl..

Thank God Provan got in because Buzz got banned. Otherwise f**king Lockyer would have been wanked in.

Main Point: Greenberg inserted himself in a place where he should never have been allowed and the whole concept was polluted as a result...
Any links to males speech/ the OG statement about that?

Danish

Referee
What off field antics? Popping a few pills? How many men haven't taken a few party drugs. Crime of the Century right there.

That'd rule Lockyer out too btw. And well, 99% of league players. Let's rule out JT for Coffs Harbour. And Smith & Slater for cheating the cap (they didn't know lololol).

The only Immortal left for candidacy will be Jesus by the time we're done.

Jesus liked getting on the piss with the best of them.

He was such an alcoholic he bled red wine FFS

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Great announcement, and great that the Immortals concept, unique to our code, is now part of the official Hall of Fame.

All more then worthy inductees.

Be good to see some of the legends of the BRL recognised in the next round.

Spot On

Coach
The NRL finally got something right .... well done.

Now to fix the game of Rugby League and the absolutely horrible officiating that ruins games every w/e.

Good luck Toddy.

Jimmy Clark

Juniors
The only thing they got wrong with the immortal concept was Andrew Johns being selected before so many better players.

Vee

First Grade
Didn’t Lewis spit on a referee or player once and fought with administrators within the game.
Haven't heard of the spitting and fighting with the dumbasses that hold RL back should be considered a badge of honour. Or is that only since the NRL was formed?

Latest posts