What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffen sacked!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Would love the Bennett bit to be true but Kent has a bit of a feud going with Bennett over his alleged misreporting of statements from him.
Thats correct mate and last nite on nrl360 he was sprouting off about Gould kept saying that Bennett wouldnt be at The Donkeys next year....but I think he was trying to make everybody believe he was going to The Panthers...At times hes full of it

MilanDragon

Juniors
Our club is a shambles.. but if the panthers take back Cleary that’s actually quite embarrassing. Imagine sacking a coach then taking him back 1-2 years later (under the same management).

Interestingly enough, cleary’s win percentage is less than Mcgregors.

If we got Bennett - I do believe we’d pick up a premiership. As much as im annoyed at the state he left our club I do believe he could have the magic touch.

redVbull

Juniors
So Griffen had lost the Panther's dressing room.

Word is that Panther's new coach will be someone who can restore player trust.

Clearly one whose appointment will reassure each 1st grade player job security, allow them to play any way they want, and regardless of week-in/ week-out effort, competence, contribution, and form.

Precisely what McGregor brings to the table... don't be surprised if he's headhunted for the job!

Clearly one whose appointment will reassure each 1st grade player job security, allow them to play any way they want, and regardless of week-in/ week-out effort, competence, contribution, and form.

Precisely what McGregor brings to the table... don't be surprised if he's headhunted for the job!

Pray to god you are right, it is probably the only way McGenius will leave

blacksafake

First Grade

We could only hope :fingers_crossed:

Our club is a shambles.. but if the panthers take back Cleary that’s actually quite embarrassing. Imagine sacking a coach then taking him back 1-2 years later (under the same management).

If we got Bennett - I do believe we’d pick up a premiership. As much as im annoyed at the state he left our club I do believe he could have the magic touch.
Didn’t Gus have a hand in his sacking?
Seems to be a big fu to him if the board bring him back.

merahputih

Juniors
nrl.com reports that Penrith have verbally offered Cleary a four year deal from next year. Tigers management saying they won't release him. Might keep the lawers busy for a few years.

nrl.com reports that Penrith have verbally offered Cleary a four year deal from next year. Tigers management saying they won't release him. Might keep the lawers busy for a few years.
I will never understand offering a four year deal to a coach that you sacked 2 years ago?

It would be like us offering Steve Price a deal to return to the Dragons............jeez, I hope Doust doesn’t read this forum, I’d hate to give him ideas.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Kent in his blog yesterday was making strong suggestions re St G and Bennett.
Last night on NRL360 he had Bennett and Sebolt swapping clubs. So much of it is made up.
I do think Cleary will return to Penrith. Tigers compensated. Also there are a few ex first grade coaches available. Not that the Dragons will get one sadly.

Kent in his blog yesterday was making strong suggestions re St G and Bennett.
Last night on NRL360 he had Bennett and Sebolt swapping clubs. So much of it is made up.
I do think Cleary will return to Penrith. Tigers compensated. Also there are a few ex first grade coaches available. Not that the Dragons will get one sadly.
These people are paid to make comments, you can’t hold it against them for saying the first thing that pops into their head

Lovemedragons

Juniors

Yeah but Ivan has a son who plays alright.

The Friz

Juniors
Listening to Griffin now on 360, he is speaking quite well and talks a lot about bringing players through, building from within, turning kids into NRL players, letting them play and not holding them back.
He's speaking our language and says all the things we want to hear.