What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything is pointing towards a premiership 2018

ouryears

Bench
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajanahahahahahahahahahahahahahajanahahananahahaha. Deep breath...
HahahahahanahahahahahahahahahajanhahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajanahha

Sorry to disappoint you Buzzfan1,We Won!
Stop talking BS
Off the acid please
Obviously from Illawarra background
Know nothing above mediocrity

The Damo

Juniors
Stop talking BS
Off the acid please
Obviously from Illawarra background
Know nothing above mediocrity
Hehehehehehehe - you could use something to lighten up dude.
82354288-1B5D-4C14-9620-8DE22E995024.jpeg

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. But the ticket, take the ride.

Old Timer

Coach
Sifting through old posts from months ago to prove a point OT?
Cmon mate, you are better than that.
And it ain't over yet champ.
Was actually looking for something else and just stumbled across it so I thought I should rejuvenate it just to see what people actually think now.
It is so easy to get caught up in all the hoopla of the circus that is St GI and it is not a bad thing sometimes to have a reminder of what reality ultimately looks like.
Whilst you say it is not over yet, the simple thing that I can see is that good sides can actually look OK whilst losing which would give their fans hope but when I look at us losing I just see despair as there is no flicker of hope evident on the field and no spark in the eyes of the players.
Would love to know what you think needs to be done to get your ship afloat and underway again and please don't say we don't need touching much.
As for my ship it is taking unprecedented amounts of water and the only way forward that I can see is for a mutiny to take place.

Crush

Coach
Was actually looking for something else and just stumbled across it so I thought I should rejuvenate it just to see what people actually think now.
It is so easy to get caught up in all the hoopla of the circus that is St GI and it is not a bad thing sometimes to have a reminder of what reality ultimately looks like.
Whilst you say it is not over yet, the simple thing that I can see is that good sides can actually look OK whilst losing which would give their fans hope but when I look at us losing I just see despair as there is no flicker of hope evident on the field and no spark in the eyes of the players.
Would love to know what you think needs to be done to get your ship afloat and underway again and please don't say we don't need touching much.
As for my ship it is taking unprecedented amounts of water and the only way forward that I can see is for a mutiny to take place.
Yes I agree with that but it isn't over just yet. After watching most of the weekends games I would say right now we are the 16th best team on form. We are in all sorts. The players look like shot ducks. JDB looks injured, Graham looks 45 years old, Hunt looks frustrated, Widdop has gone MIA and lets not talk about the outside backs.
Directly after the loss on the weekend I called us finished and gave us no hope.
But then I thought about it a little deeper. We can come back from here, it is possible.
I think 2018 has been such an interesting comp with teams coming in and out of form. I just reckon that there is a glimmer of hope for us to turn that around based on the fact that we have world class halves, a great forward pack and, on their day, serviceable backs.
Lets see.
The coach is killing me with his smugness but I am trying to stay positive even though it is difficult.
The biggest reason why I think we can bounce back is because OV started a thread titled "I told you".
I'd love nothing more than to bump that in a couple of months as you have bumped my thread right here!

ouryears

Bench
Crush said....
I have a very good feeling about this year.
Injuries have been kind.
Players are getting selected for origin.
The draw from here is favourable.
Mann has moved to the wing.
McGregor is talking about resting players after origin to avoid burnout.
I don't know what it is but I honestly feel that this is our year.
Exciting times ahead.
I know I sound like mickeylane but Dragons are going all the way!
I have no doubt.

I said.
Crush, call 000.
Ask for mental health care Dept.
They will help you back to reality.

Have you still got the 2009 and 2011 t-shirts they printed with premiers printed on them but had to throw out once they realised it was a dream.

You are becoming more delusional by the day.

Get off Mary's payroll, it's embarrassing.

-------------------------------------------------
I say
Ha ha ha haaaaa

St Georgio

Juniors
Reset button, obviously we are co contributers to the down fall of our team, It is quite apparent after a long summer season we all start to get that spark of wanting the footy season to begin, deep down in our blood we want the Red V to perform and go deep into September, so every year we come flying out of the
blocks lead the comp and fade, Why?
My take, the noise, the noise, the noise, a few loses here and there, we start bagging our players and of course Mcgregor cops it like usuall.
Lets reset our brains as true Red and White supporters, we will make the semis and who cares where we finish,
Because it is a a new comp in September, lets treat the next four weeks as we treat the four weeks leading up to the start of every new footy season, who knows we might win 3 or 4 in Row and win the comp!

St Georgio

Juniors
Hahahahahaha
Go follow the Eels or the Dogs!
By the way Great move by Mcgregor to get out of Sydney, at least he is trying something different and escaping the negative media, rival supporters and highly fickle saints fan.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Crush said....
I have a very good feeling about this year.
Injuries have been kind.
Players are getting selected for origin.
The draw from here is favourable.
Mann has moved to the wing.
McGregor is talking about resting players after origin to avoid burnout.
I don't know what it is but I honestly feel that this is our year.
Exciting times ahead.
I know I sound like mickeylane but Dragons are going all the way!
I have no doubt.

I said.
Crush, call 000.
Ask for mental health care Dept.
They will help you back to reality.

Have you still got the 2009 and 2011 t-shirts they printed with premiers printed on them but had to throw out once they realised it was a dream.

You are becoming more delusional by the day.

Get off Mary's payroll, it's embarrassing.

-------------------------------------------------
I say
Ha ha ha haaaaa
Why is it that I can see you playing out that post on your couch, having a couple of sock puppets talking to each other...?

ALSGI

Bench
Reset button, obviously we are co contributers to the down fall of our team, It is quite apparent after a long summer season we all start to get that spark of wanting the footy season to begin, deep down in our blood we want the Red V to perform and go deep into September, so every year we come flying out of the
blocks lead the comp and fade, Why?
My take, the noise, the noise, the noise, a few loses here and there, we start bagging our players and of course Mcgregor cops it like usuall.
Lets reset our brains as true Red and White supporters, we will make the semis and who cares where we finish,
Because it is a a new comp in September, lets treat the next four weeks as we treat the four weeks leading up to the start of every new footy season, who knows we might win 3 or 4 in Row and win the comp!
Well said.

Crush

Coach
Well said.
f**kc this place sometimes, when we are winning its like one post an hour, when we are losing its a post a minute.
Bunch of bitching, moaning doomsdayers.
Ive said too much, batton down the hatches.