What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thought it was about time merkins with some decent races starting to kick off

Couple of my watch horses this Spring

D’argento
Lanciato
Eawase
Pure Elation
Cordero
Miss Fabulass
Sully
Outrageous

Also interested to see how the next crop of Jap horses go that have come over to Weir and Freedman

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Terra Sancta/Furore Caulfield Cup(Pierro got dis)

Sandbar,Little Sniztel merkin to be one of the better 1200m-1400m horses in the next few years

Gem Song,this Your Song colt looked good in his 2 starts thus far against goats,can improve.

Vega Magic,Everest

Anjana,Thousand Guineas

Youngstar,Melbourne Cup

Lemon and I to back Abbey Marie each way every weekend

Sphagnum

Coach
Pressures on. Page 1.

Reckon that granny red shoes goes alright. Shit name but had a lap on those merkins in Brisbane. Might win something.

Agree about young star. Had a bit of winx about it in the oaks. Needs to improve to be competitive in spring majors but scope was there. Maybe caulfield cup.

Also think that written by was great as a 2yo. Reckon it can win a race like the coolmore.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Gut feeling and I hope I’m wrong because I like Graham Begg but I think Written By will come back to the pack as a 3yo

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lanciato - Epsom
Hiyaaam - Caulfield Cup
Everest - Vega Magic

Those are all my pre race bets so far this year. Give them all strength.

Latest posts