What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

mxlegend99

Referee
Well now the rumours are reversed and Ivan is staying and it's back to Nathan potentially joining him.

I'll bet no one would blink an eye if Nathan asked for a release too.

Well now the rumours are reversed and Ivan is staying and it's back to Nathan potentially joining him.

I'll bet no one would blink an eye if Nathan asked for a release too.
I don;'t think he will. The Tigers are hypocritical too. They sacked coaches, and players, in the past.

mxlegend99

Referee
Oh I cant see Nathan leaving early. Just pointing out how no one gives a shit about a players contract not being fulfilled.

Das Hassler

Bench
People are only outraged because it's Gus. No other club would have this blow up and labeled unethical.

Worth noting.....your detractors are spread across the entire NRL community and beyond....best option going forward is a solid seige mentality....has worked for others

OldPanther

Coach
Perhaps and there's nothing preventing him from doing that immediately instead of puting the club through a few months of uncertainty ....which he may well do ( the first part)

I explained why he'll wait. He has a formal arrangement with his dad saying he can decide after he turns 21.

Latest posts