What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Ivan, who?

Tiger05

First Grade
I do like Go"s comments...particularly in regards Gould's missed call prior to tonights meeting....you'll have to look them up as i'm (correction.. not) good at posting links etc ( among a host of things i"m not good at

I watched her interview. She is quality. She basically said IC had not asked for a release, she really had nothing to say to Gould and it was a dog act the way the Panthers have acted.

super_coach

First Grade
We need a coach that can attract good players to the coach, they don’t have to be super stars, but they have to be on the up and not on the down, like so many of Cleary’s recruitments

Tiger05

First Grade
We need a coach that can attract good players to the coach, they don’t have to be super stars, but they have to be on the up and not on the down, like so many of Cleary’s recruitments

Well he is staying but I agree with your comment. Mbye is the type of signing that club needs.

Pezz70

Juniors
Nice to see the man has some integrity, can only be a plus for the Tigers. It’s one of those moments that can make or break a club, and his decision points to him developing a club culture and character that will take the tigers forward under his guidance. As for recruitment Ivan has recruited perfectly, good players with good heads, good experience, no big headed egotists, the West’s juniors has always produced its share of quality players and the foundation that Cleary is building will be the springboard for juniors that may have gone elsewhere. Cleary’s decision in my eyes spells good future outcomes for this club

Vozzy

Juniors
Players like Mbye have had slot straight in. Mbye needs a proper off season with the team to gel perfectly. Mbye to me was bulldogs best player this year but in previous years he was very hot and cold hopefully Ivan can bring consistency from him. The few games he has played he has been alright without being on fire. Seems a bit shaky under high balls.

Pezz70

Juniors
Players like Mbye have had slot straight in. Mbye needs a proper off season with the team to gel perfectly. Mbye to me was bulldogs best player this year but in previous years he was very hot and cold hopefully Ivan can bring consistency from him. The few games he has played he has been alright without being on fire. Seems a bit shaky under high balls.
That’s cause Mbye is an out and out fullback and was expected to play out of position. He needs that extra little bit of time and the defensive team backing up or on the slide to make use of his speed and agility, he wasn’t able to cope with defence being in his face all the time

taipan

Referee
Ivan showed he is a ,man of loyal;ty and quality.Glad he put the uncertainty to bed.The Tigers will benefit now.
It's funny Rothfield continually bagged Marino Go head of the West Tigers.IMO her professional approach made the Sloth look a goose.

Shredder

Juniors
Fingers crossed that by the time Ivan does leave (at the end of his contract perhaps) that Hodgo will have enough experience to take over. He understands the culture of the club, was an outstanding role model as a play, won a premiership with the team and will have been very involved in the lower grades by then.

Latest posts