What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

carcharias

Immortal
You seem to be ignoring the very important fact that it is far more financially viable for Souths to play at anz at the moment, regardless of what suburb they originated from.

So why do whinge about it non stop then?
You have the answer.
It a financial thing.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So why do whinge about it non stop then?
You have the answer.
It a financial thing.

Yeah but you do grasp the logistics?
They are from south Syd
SFS if not Redfern .

And it’s clearly the wrong move

I’m not the one whinging about Souths choosing anz as their home stadium, you are! I understand why they play at anz, the simple fact it makes them money seems to allude you! Hopefully the financial incentives to play at wss or allianz match anz and they can f**k it off but if they can’t I can see why they’d stay there, as sht as it is.

carcharias

Immortal
I’m not the one whinging about Souths choosing anz as their home stadium, you are! I understand why they play at anz, the simple fact it makes them money seems to allude you! Hopefully the financial incentives to play at wss or allianz match anz and they can f**k it off but if they can’t I can see why they’d stay there, as sht as it is.

So stop whinging.

You know the reason

carcharias

Immortal
So what’s your point? Who moved a home game?
Point is rabbits already share a ground with another team
So what is the difference if they played out of the SFS with the roosters?
Roosters are only there because the sports ground isn’t up to scratch...same excuse as Redfern .

wazdog

Juniors
Would’ve looked a lot better at SFS
Good crowd .

Got me stuffed why they played it at ANZ
2 teams from either side of the SFS

Let’s move it to Homebush.
The mind boggles.

The only reason why we play out of Homebush as others have said is because the offer ANZ Stadium gave us was more financially attractive than Allianz Stadium. Apparently the deals that the Rorters get from Allianz and what has been offered in the past to us are no way near comparable, most likely due to the fact that someone in the SCG Trust dislikes us.

Their CEO has now moved across the road to the AJC so maybe there will be a change of heart then (although I think we are tied up to ANZ for another 10 years). The only way this would change is if the NRL wants us to play out of Allianz and takes over contract negotiations on behalf of the clubs.