What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Fri - Storm 20-4 Eels @ AAMI

Round 23: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Case in point

Enjoy the spoon you frauds
Enjoy a cowbell rammed up your clacker you inbred.

Can't wait to see the Storm drop off, I wonder how many of you f**ktard fairweather fans will still be around. Say what you like about the Eels but us fans are as solid as a Nelson hit up.

Vozzy

Juniors
No coach cares so much that's why they win Melbourne have been perfect in these circumstances and bellyache still unloads on his team. The Titans got a rocket at halftime and it worked.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Jeebus. What would the score be if Parramatta had the injury toll off the storm tonight?

The mercy rule would need to be invoked. Mitch Moses skiing uphill tonight

moffla

Bench

Can't wait to see the Storm drop off, I wonder how many of you f**ktard fairweather fans will still be around. Say what you like about the Eels but us fans are as solid as a Nelson hit up.

Never doubted your loyalty

Hutty1986

Immortal

But who will the inbred looking rat merkins boo at? If the storm aren't on top, they'll all scurry back to their hidey holes