What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Dragons @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
I'd like to see how we'd go with a
$1,000 fine for every unforced error and $5,000 each kick over the deadball line.....doubt there'd be many and we'd make Cameron Smith look sloppy in comparison.
I was relieved to see Fanua hooked and Liddle is the future....short and longterm

macnaz

Staff member
Serious question..
Could anyone see anything in that abortion that resembled a game plan ?
Seems to be the same every week.. its just like go out there guys and do your best !!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Serious question..
Seems to be the same every week.. its just like go out there guys and do your best !!

Not really, but it was hard to tell with robbie dominating everything

Russell Coight

Juniors
Father Time is knocking on Benji & RF’s door.Thanks for ur service guys but it’s time to hang the boots.

Agree, I'm hoping our last home game next week is the farewell tour of Marshall & Farah

Great club men but time to move on.

As a positive atleast Liddle looks good, and I'd be looking at signing seggy from the sharks

Das Hassler

Bench
Serious question..

All it needed to be against the dragons was CONTROL ..completions and discipline. A low confidence Dragons would have gifted us the opportunities.
Oh well....i was going to be busy september anyway

Tiger05

First Grade
Oh how the opinions have changed around here :rolleyes:

My opinion hasn't changed much at all. Robbie should be retained but not given first shot in first grade. Same as Benji. This is all assuming that they are on minimal dollars.

Still your point about using them when there are better options available is a good point. Robbie should have been hooked in the first half. Liddle should have been on a lot earlier.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Geez it sucks that we play 2 dead rubbers to finish our season off.The mutual exclusivity of WT & Finals footy continues !

stryker

First Grade
This was the clear problem wasn't it. Brooks and Mbye are the guys who can score points for us. Benji doesn't overplay his hand but Robbie was dogshit bad.
Hang on, those blokes over play their hand because your golden boy shits his dacks whenever things arent going his way. Benji and Robbie may have made some f**k ups tonight, but they were trying. Brooks wasnt.

Tiger05

First Grade
Hang on, those blokes over play their hand because your golden boy shits his dacks whenever things arent going his way. Benji and Robbie may have made some f**k ups tonight, but they were trying. Brooks wasnt.

I'm not buying this one as well. Robbie was absolutely crud out there. Brooks wasn't good but he tried and he should have been given more and quicker ball.

Robbie gets massive negative points for tonight's effort. I'd still sign him for next season or go and get another hooker but Liddle should be our first choice hooker because Robbie plays like that at times.

Das Hassler

Bench
Brooks was flapping his feathers looking for his head but frustration could have played some part in that.

stryker

First Grade
I'm not buying this one as well. Robbie was absolutely crud out there. Brooks wasn't good but he tried and he should have been given more and quicker ball.

Robbie gets massive negative points for tonight's effort. I'd still sign him for next season or go and get another hooker but Liddle should be our first choice hooker because Robbie plays like that at times.
We disagree.
Brooks was in hiding.
Liddle is not ready for first choice hooker.
Robbie tried hard but failed. I wouldnt keep him on next year.
As the organising halfback with a mandate to take the squad to the finals, Brooks failed again this year. I would only re sign him if Nathan is a red light.

Our onfield brainstrust failed miserably
They should have stayed out there and done a quiet lap of dishonour.

Seriously though, as Das said, CONTROL was needed. Could have crossed the line a few times in first 15 minutes but they didn’t and after that the brainstrust went missing.

Russell Coight

Juniors
We disagree.
Brooks was in hiding.
Liddle is not ready for first choice hooker.
Robbie tried hard but failed. I wouldnt keep him on next year.
As the organising halfback with a mandate to take the squad to the finals, Brooks failed again this year. I would only re sign him if Nathan is a red light.

Nathan also failed to take control of his team against a team in the bottom 8

Vozzy

Juniors
Nathan and Brooks are same same. We need more second phase play from forwards and more skill on the left edge. Catching passing in traffic is poor. Also need to build pressure then score points. When had opportunities in first 20min but we're trying to score the first set everytime. Melbourne last night were able to grind out 20points without any flair.

Latest posts