What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
You can probably get away with saying stupid things over there but I think you’ll do your dash here very quickly if you continue with this rubbish

Stagger although you never reply to me I must say. I enjoy your input and wish you’d share a bit of your opinions on here a bit more!

Blind Freddy can see you know a thing or two about footy...

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t know how to do that mate. Still new to the game.

images

Think your a big shot now hey?

hindy111

Post Whore
Cmon Gronk ya big tuffy. I want to be the first guy you suspend.

Just go lightly its the weekend and I have very little plans.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He’s really coming across as a spoilt child with his social media antics. If we’re genuine about a rebuild, Im of the opinion we give him a miss.
To be honest I don’t think we can afford to. Hayne has to be our fullback as far as I’m concerned with our roster. If we don’t re-sign him we need to find a gun fullback externally to make our spine passable - especially if we let Moses or Norman go. As a fullback he’s probably work an upgrade on this year’s contract.

IFR33K

Coach
To be honest I don’t think we can afford to. Hayne has to be our fullback as far as I’m concerned with our roster. If we don’t re-sign him we need to find a gun fullback externally to make our spine passable - especially if we let Moses or Norman go. As a fullback he’s probably work an upgrade on this year’s contract.

I have no doubt he’s still capable of playing fb, but maybe his attitude is a concern. Maybe we don’t have salary cap space to offer him a deal, hence the attempts to offload our highest paid players.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He’s really coming across as a spoilt child with his social media antics. If we’re genuine about a rebuild, Im of the opinion we give him a miss.
Can totally see where you are coming but I suspect we wont do that.

Hopefully one of the reasons negotiations are taking a while is that we aren't willing to pay massive money for him.

IFR33K

Coach
Can totally see where you are coming but I suspect we wont do that.

Hopefully one of the reasons negotiations are taking a while is that we aren't willing to pay massive money for him.

Seems weird he waited till the offseason, and now he’s having a sook. I’m sure he was away not long ago, maybe now our coach is away or someone that’ll be involved in negotiations.

Not fussed if he leaves or stays.

Latest posts