What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kennedy

FMD is this show a piece of shit or what?

They talk about the same shit as gets talked about on the MJS, the Sunday Ticket, Super Dooper Saturday, League Life, Phuquewits Only etc

The only semblance of variance is they pretend to be at odds with each other.

Too bad Toovs was only the guest. Only one who made any sense.

Channel 502 - Fux League
502 should be a great channel however apart from the games being live the rest of it is completely unwatchable.

Actually i don't mind the show where vossy catches up with ex players but that's it.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Fullback is definitely his best position. He's at his best when he can pop up all over the field & play as an extra half. Not sure what his path is to playing FB at NRL full time though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
502 should be a great channel however apart from the games being live the rest of it is completely unwatchable.

Actually i don't mind the show where vossy catches up with ex players but that's it.

Yep. The Fan is the cream of the crop.

It’s a small crop though

bluefox68

Staff member
Fullback is definitely his best position. He's at his best when he can pop up all over the field & play as an extra half. Not sure what his path is to playing FB at NRL full time though.

Moylan seems to miss about half a season every season, so that could help his cause...

OR - he takes Feki’s wing until Moyza retires or leaves...

He needs to put on some muscle, though...

wibble

Bench

Yeah, that is pretty good. Every other show is rubbish. I signed up to Fox again when that channel came about and dropped it again soon after. Use Kayo for my footy, and don't miss any of the other crap on 502.

Completely OT, but that picture in your avatar is vomit inducing. My daughter got a game recently where you eat flavoured jelly beans, half of which are "nice" (not actually that nice) and half are "bad" (mostly totally awful, except "lawn clippings" which isn't too bad....). The "mouldy cheese" jelly bean she gave her Dad is about the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. Still makes me sick thinking about it. Don't buy that game for your kids!

Yeah, that is pretty good. Every other show is rubbish. I signed up to Fox again when that channel came about and dropped it again soon after. Use Kayo for my footy, and don't miss any of the other crap on 502.

Completely OT, but that picture in your avatar is vomit inducing. My daughter got a game recently where you eat flavoured jelly beans, half of which are "nice" (not actually that nice) and half are "bad" (mostly totally awful, except "lawn clippings" which isn't too bad....). The "mouldy cheese" jelly bean she gave her Dad is about the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. Still makes me sick thinking about it. Don't buy that game for your kids!
Someone brought that into work a while back, thankfully i didn't get one of the dog shit flavoured ones or whatever they were haha

sharkman73

Juniors
FMD is this show a piece of shit or what?

They talk about the same shit as gets talked about on the MJS, the Sunday Ticket, Super Dooper Saturday, League Life, Phuquewits Only etc

The only semblance of variance is they pretend to be at odds with each other.

Too bad Toovs was only the guest. Only one who made any sense.

Channel 502 - Fux League

Excluding the actual games the Fox League channel is basically the Telegraph on TV.

It's f**ked.

snout

First Grade
An Albert Kelly level disaster
They would see he was hesitant last under the highball.
And milford would bomb the bejesus out of him.

One drop and hes shot.

For the game.

Bomber wont go there.

However. The exact same could be said for dugan

They would see he was hesitant last under the highball.
And milford would bomb the bejesus out of him.

One drop and hes shot.

For the game.

Bomber wont go there.

However. The exact same could be said for dugan

Out of our back 3 Kennedy would be safest under the bomb over Dugan and Feki

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nah I doubt it. I know he had a fumble against the Panfers but Dugan is normally super safe under the high ball.
Which will help him excel on the wing when they kick high to the corner.

Also a great target for Chad and Shaun when we have the ball.

But most excited to see his dummy half runs, will really add something we have not had for a while.

Card Shark

Immortal
Good point.

Yes with Feki ageing & Katoa circling, the power & impetuous our of our end has been tragically missing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Which will help him excel on the wing when they kick high to the corner.

Also a great target for Chad and Shaun when we have the ball.

But most excited to see his dummy half runs, will really add something we have not had for a while.

You’re an observant qhunte Mr Angry

Been meaning to touch on this previously and you just reminded me.

Seems to me, and I haven’t trolled stats on this yet, that our back 5 are down on metres this year. This may be due to having plenty of young tyros making those metres up in the guts and on the fringes of course.

I’ve gone from the early days thinking he wouldn’t make it because of his very slight build to thinking he can be a real gem in First Grade.

The kid has X factor, something lacking in a lot of teams play these days. He has defence in two minds with his possible step and run or pull off a line breaking pass.

Sure he’s got a f**k up in him (but which backline player doesn’t at the moment?) But every time he has the ball I’m anticipating something to happen. You gotta love that in a player. If he starts to really get comfortable in First Grade watch out this kid will create a lot of points for the team.