What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Stickys Green

bluefox68

Staff member
I couldn’t look at the forum until now.

Wow - we need to get our act together!

Wade has to start.

Blayke extremely disappointing.

Feki offers nothing...

Bukuya rank average...

Johnson not great...

We blew it...

Jimmy O

Juniors
The first 26 mins killed us yes. Caaart see us loosing those stupid errors. It’s a plague.
This game came down to discipline, we didnt look like we had any. Wolves amongst the lambs.
Someone spend all week with moyza and kick him some grubbers and bombs until his hands bleed.

fizman

Bench
Bitterly disappointed with our performance. If this team played 80 minutes of switched on Rugby League we would be unbeatable.

Side note: There is a real history with Ashley Klein and Cronulla. He speaks aggressively to our players when refereeing the ruck area.

For those on social media - very poor effort to see Moylan posting a clothes brand 2-3 hours before kick off. It is no surprise to see his average game when you see that rubbish going on.

That was 2 points lost tonight.

I am loving the impact of our bench > Bradin-Uele and Williams.

tye

Juniors
I couldn’t look at the forum until now.

Wow - we need to get our act together!

Wade has to start.

Blayke extremely disappointing.

Feki offers nothing...

Bukuya rank average...

Johnson not great...

We blew it...
B2 was awesome in his 1st start.
You want to talk extremely disappointing? Let’s talk Prior, his worst game in Sharks colours, jersey grabbing, plodding to the line and missed tackles because of lack of effort. He’s the bloke that misses out when Woods back, absolute passenger tonight!

tye

Juniors
Bitterly disappointed with our performance. If this team played 80 minutes of switched on Rugby League we would be unbeatable.

Side note: There is a real history with Ashley Klein and Cronulla. He speaks aggressively to our players when refereeing the ruck area.

For those on social media - very poor effort to see Moylan posting a clothes brand 2-3 hours before kick off. It is no surprise to see his average game when you see that rubbish going on.

That was 2 points lost tonight.

I am loving the impact of our bench > Bradin-Uele and Williams.
Bench impact is awesome but it’s time to see what they can do starting.

You want to talk extremely disappointing? Let’s talk Prior, his worst game in Sharks colours, jersey grabbing, plodding to the line and missed tackles because of lack of effort. He’s the bloke that misses out when Woods back, absolute passenger tonight!

Gotta agree he’s been on the decline for awhile now.

Bukuya is looking on the decline as well.

But they’ve been great players for us.

Prior has been struggling for weeks, he would be a player if we can offload end of year i would do, i believe he is past his peak

Capewell & Feki both dropped bombs on attacking kicks either catches they score, but looking at them as wingers Capewell looks a better winger then Feki, and i would guess maybe even quicker then Feki

Braden Hamlin Uele .

What a gun.

When we get Woods back our go forward is going to be ridiculous.

As for those green poofs they’re a bunch of pea hearted cats.

Constantly trying to milk penalties, laying on the ground when they think they can score a penalty, head slamming our players when making tackles in the first half.

But what would you expect when they have a cock sucker for a coach.

Jimmy O

Juniors
Where do we end up? Still in the knights to loose to the storm. But then there goes the chance of minor premiership with storm 8points ahead. Don’t need it any way as long as 4th is still in sight

Jimmy O

Juniors
Braden Hamlin Uele .

What a gun.

When we get Woods back our go forward is going to be ridiculous.

As for those green poofs they’re a bunch of pea hearted cats.

Constantly trying to milk penalties, laying on the ground when they think they can score a penalty, head slamming our players when making tackles in the first half.

But what would you expect when they have a c**k sucker for a coach.
Even my missus was complaining that were such pussies.
The only thing missing in The raiders team is a goal keeper.