What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

NovoBunny94

Juniors
'NRL ornament' Burgess, Souths facing hard call on future and cap: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/29/nrl-ornament-burgess-souths-facing-uncomfortable-call/

Bunnies launch audacious raid on old rival to poach Roos star as Sam Burgess replacement: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/373439ecce74bd03bb9a4930d9cdabfa

The Frizell rumour is an interesting one. I thought about it today and to be honest, I'd probably take him over Fifita. Still getting one of the best second rowers in the game and he'd cost less. Get Frizell and we may have enough to sign Mitchell too!

Frizell would be a great buy.
11. Frizell
12. Su’a
13. Murray
That’s a great looking backrow.
It is an interesting read to say that he has only been in the finals once. Chance to play finals plus linking up with Wayne might be enough to entice him? either way it will be sad to see Sam either

A) retire
B) take half the season off because he has had surgery and/or stem cell implants (or whatever he is supposedly getting done in the US)

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Frizell would be a great buy.
11. Frizell
12. Su’a
13. Murray
That’s a great looking backrow.
It is an interesting read to say that he has only been in the finals once. Chance to play finals plus linking up with Wayne might be enough to entice him? either way it will be sad to see Sam either

A) retire
B) take half the season off because he has had surgery and/or stem cell implants (or whatever he is supposedly getting done in the US)
Yes much rather have a healthy Sam Burgess. But if he's not healthy, then Friz would be the way to go.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
He is 31, if you got him after next year he would be 32 not worth the 800k
It's all over for South Sydney champion Sam Burgess. It's going to be hard to replace possibly the best forward in the world. But for Sam's benefit, the pin has been pulled. No sense in ruining your whole life and body over footy. This news will be announced within two hours by the club. IM SAD. VERY SAD.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
It's all over for South Sydney champion Sam Burgess. It's going to be hard to replace possibly the best forward in the world. But for Sam's benefit, the pin has been pulled. No sense in ruining your whole life and body over footy. This news will be announced within two hours by the club. IM SAD. VERY SAD.
Yeah sad news.
Drums were beating this week and last week that he would retire so I half expected it. Shame, he was a great club man and fantastic player.
All the best for the future, Sammy. Hope he takes up a role within Souths like Sutto & GI.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Yeah sad news.
Drums were beating this week and last week that he would retire so I half expected it. Shame, he was a great club man and fantastic player.
All the best for the future, Sammy. Hope he takes up a role within Souths like Sutto & GI.
Ideal defence coach

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Yeah sad news.
Gees I feel sorry for Sam. I hope Souths give him a job as defence coach to keep him in the game he loves and at the club he loves.

Latest posts