What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
All shit talking aside, gotta feel for the bunnies fans and the GOAT, Sir Wayne Bennett. Nothing hurts more than a grand final loss, and they would have absolutely been worthy 2021 premiers. It's a cruel game, a really f**king cruel game.

It’s weird Penrith are so humble celebrating a Grand Final win but go off their nut after their 8th try against the Bulldogs.

I think the players are just relieved their former assistant coach isn’t chasing after them with a bottle of Pantene in the showers after every game anymore.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Seriously guys, Souffs didn't have an attacking set in Penrith's 20 until about the 70th minute and that's because Cleary absolutely gave nightmares to Paulo and that poor work experience kid who played fullback.

He nailed them to the corners and try line all night; forcing a couple of line drop outs as well.

Well deserved.

Behind a dominant forward pack and surging defensive line he put up a lot of accurate bombs. A combination of Souths errors and great defence turned those bombs into repeat sets and territorial dominance which he proceeded to do nothing with.

I dunno, credit for what he did well (accurate bombs) but that’s a depressing vision of elite halfback play to me.

Someone2

Juniors
Gus is the only Penrith bogan I like

will be a sad day when he retires him,sterlo and Ray warren are the best 3 commentators still

Latest posts