What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors

Kilkenny

Coach
I am unsure where to post this. Things are not looking good for Api.

Api had no issue putting toxic ink dyes in his body from his numerous tattoos but isn’t prepared to follow the 90% of other citizens who have arguably done the right thing by embracing the Covid vaccines, if he’s not prepared to embrace our policy let him go. Move on. It’s a personal choice, fair play to him, no different to the choices he made around breaching Covid protocols to have a dalliance with another women I guess during SOO camp.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Api had no issue putting toxic ink dyes in his body from his numerous tattoos but isn’t prepared to follow the 90% of other citizens who have arguably done the right thing by embracing the Covid vaccines, if he’s not prepared to embrace our policy let him go. Move on. It’s a personal choice, fair play to him, no different to the choices he made around breaching Covid protocols to have a dalliance with another women I guess during SOO camp.
I can not find the link, however, Api apparently has had adverse reactions in the past. I too, however, the risk is better, have the vaccine, or get COVID. I know what I chose. Also, it is a myth when people say that a fit, and healthy, young man can recover from COVID.

According to a good mate of mine, today at golf the club is very optimistic they have a surplus of youngsters who potentially are NRL quality in the junior ranks. Maybe not for 2022, but will emerge in 2023. He was talking serious talents so Flegg and Ball could be interesting this season.
Jesse McLean has been selected in the SG ball side even though he is still eligible to play Harold Matthews again next year. Jesse and another player trained with the NRL side this year. Both players go to private schools and play union.
there is also another player ear marked to replace Kikau.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I can not find the link, however, Api apparently has had adverse reactions in the past. I too, however, the risk is better, have the vaccine, or get COVID. I know what I chose. Also, it is a myth when people say that a fit, and healthy, young man can recover from COVID.
99% of fit young men get nothing but the sniffles. Anti vaxxers are f**ked but you are too far in the other direction

DinkyDi

Juniors
99% of fit young men get nothing but the sniffles. Anti vaxxers are f**ked but you are too far in the other direction
I was waiting for your usual diatribe. So, please, enlighten me, how am I taking this to far, and why are not taking to task others who agree with me?

ACTPanthers

Bench
KO3JZl.gif

DinkyDi

Juniors
Jesse McLean has been selected in the SG ball side even though he is still eligible to play Harold Matthews again next year. Jesse and another player trained with the NRL side this year. Both players go to private schools and play union.
there is also another player ear marked to replace Kikau.
Who?

Blade23

Juniors
His second stint with us was the best. Before he left for Souths he was in and out of the side.
He worked hard on his defence and to eradicate his poor handling skills which had bugged him during his career to play every match off the bench in 2005 and all but two in 2006.
I thought his best year came in 2007 when he was our best forward that year, in which he regularly lead the club's hit-ups and metres. Bagged a rare try too.

Tried his heart out in his 2nd stint.
Good artist too!

Blade23

Juniors
According to a good mate of mine, today at golf the club is very optimistic they have a surplus of youngsters who potentially are NRL quality in the junior ranks. Maybe not for 2022, but will emerge in 2023. He was talking serious talents so Flegg and Ball could be interesting this season.

Always good talent in the juniors. The last 2 years of limited footy in the lower grades hasn't helped development. A little more time and they will be ok.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tried his heart out in his 2nd stint.
Good artist too!

I got given Franks playing jersey many years ago. It's tucked away in a safe spot. Sadly not enough room to hang it in a frame.

When I'm gone my neice has first dibs on it. (she is a chooks supporter) but was very impressed that her aunt has a players jersey.

Kilkenny

Coach
So we should. The next few guys with a chance to get in the rotation are already on nrl or development deals, we just need these younger kids to come through in the right positions at the right time. A couple of good backrowers and a hooker over the next two years would be great.
My golfing buddy is a long term club sponsor and has his finger on the pulse. Unfortunately when he mentions Polynesian names my sixty year old brain isn’t able to compute or remember them. Apparently Riley Smith May have scored his first 100 in the top grade either weekend just gone or one before so cricket could be a real option for him? He must be a batsman if that the case. I had no idea what he specialty is.

murraymob

Coach
I just don’t see see any benefit to the Bulldogs, Gould or Barrett being behind the release of such an image. What does it achieve. It’s means nothing.

We either weren’t in a position to offer him a contract or elected not too. Four year deal on the money suggested was a deal to good to refuse from Kikaus perspective. Good luck to him. The fact he appears in the photo in a bulldogs polo I agree with what Billy posted a day or two back. Who cares.

Im disappointed he is leaving but four years on $800 k a season was a bridge too far.
Gould’s ego lets face it it was the day before the parade.call it what you want but it is more than a coincidence

BxTom

Bench
Kilkenny: He is the CEO of the football department. He is pictured in a photo with Barrett and Kiks. Of course he is involved.

Who do you think got Kiks to put on the dogs polo. The tooth fairy ? 😂
That's like saying a rape victim was responsible for their own rape because they were there... Sorry Will Robinson, that does not compute.

Latest posts